Who Made Me a Princess?

it's only one chapter a month now right? Is the artist doing another webtoon atm? I love her work and would love to take a look at what else she draws

@Tsuren omg YESS and yes athy come home, go to lily and felix and other maids and show them that you are fine, they must be so worried about you 😭

T.T yessss athy u should back home. Ur daddy miss u ! Same goes w the rest 😭.
I hope there are part claude & athy bonding time again. And appearances lucas would more appreciate to me! 😭♥ I miss all of themmmm!!!.

Please give me some spoiler 😘😘😘
Will claude regain his memories before jennete come to the palace? WHEN WILL LUCAS BACK!!!

@Purelist
based on novel, if spoon follow the novel timeline probably around the end of second season he will regain his memories back. Since Spoon changed some things, etc so I'm not really sure. But there's still long way til he regain his memory back. But we will get the wholesome again even though he still couldnt remember her. So basically he will start to love her again without his memories.

LOL AND HERE I THOUGHT I WAS ABNORMAL WHEN I SAW MR. WHITE AS AN ATTRACTIVE MAN HAHAHA

@SleepyRui
In chapter 59 it say that lord alpheus will take jennete to the palace, will claude will fall into jennete charm or ignore her again? I need a spoiler to calm down my heart because the first season athy always happy but it is too sudden that claude lost his memories and want to kill her😱😚😭😭🤧🤧🤧

Fed-Kun's army
about claude
only read if you dare.

From the LN translated into English that I've been reading on Wattpad, sad news guys, it doesn't seem like he'll be remembering any time soon. (Still crying about their situation 5chapters later which will probably be like 20+ chps in the comics.) I feel like Lucas is the only solution. I wish I had better news to give... ah but to keep the heart from crying out again- Claude does try to remember Athy. Tbh, I want to ask for a time rewind but that's the third-best solution atm. Second-best is if he remembered/the spell was broken. Still, at least Claude tries to get close to her even without his memories.

p.s. more heartbreaking scenes to come.

Oh my god 😭 tears kept on falling off my eyes... I wanna know what happen! That older bro of the emperor is the cause of everything! When will you come back Lucas! Your princess needs you!

Users who are viewing this thread