Who Made Me a Princess?

Contributor
I really hope Ijekiel is the main love interest.

Because honestly, seeing the 400 (?) y old mage getting jealous for a little girl is very, very creepy.

actually if you add athy’s past self age before she became athanasia shes probably around 20+ yrs old and add the 14 yrs (current age) she’s old enough to be paired with Lucas, he knew Athy was older inside since their first encounter though physically its creepy to imagine them as a thing at that certain time but mentally it aint (both are adults) and Lucas true identity is the adult him tho he slept for a long time it can be considered too with athy’s situation since she came from other world. Just like lucas who slept for a long time and jumped into Claude’s era.

its not really about their age, their bond matters and im grateful for lucas, he protected athy since their first encounter. Bonus part is Lucas can change his appearance base on Athy’s age so LETS GO TEAM LUCAS!!!! And yeah
they will be together at the end so NO MORE ARGUMENT NEEDED IM HAPPY FOR THEM AND ALL OF THEM HAD A HAPPY ENDING JENNETTE AND IJEKIEL ALSO

I LOVE LOVE LOVEEE this story sooo much!!! If only I could fast forward in time and read ALL OF IT at once!!! Thank you to everyone translating and updating this webtoon <3

the new cover omg i feel like raising athy too she grew so much :(((( i miss clause and athy moments

May i know what's the meaning of the note: Raws update every 10th, 20th, and 30th of each month unless it’s one of Spoon’s breaks.

Arghhhh!!! CLAUDE WAKE UP NOW AND TAKE YOUR DAUGHTER BACK!!! OR U WILL REGRET THIS😭😭😭😭 now i just only the best for athy... That poor girl. Im so afraid everytime the black hair guy come because i dont want him to hurt athy.... 😭😭 Oh btw the new cover is so cute... Look how Claude tilt his head just so athy can hold the umbrella... SO CUTE😍😍😍😍

@Vivuanrose the korean raw update every 10th, 20th, 30th of each month. Unless Spoon (the artist) took a break. We didn't update 10 days ago because Spoon took a break.

Double-page supporter
you thought it was claude who made you a princess, but it was actually me, DIO

I just wanna say thank you so so much for translating and doing all this work for us!!!! Really really appreciate it!😍 And the hell Lucas Is BaCk!!!!🥰

@Siquall Lucas is fully aware that Athy is not a little girl, he even told her it would be inappropriate to do something with Ijekiel considering her age and his age, although he stopped himself before revealing the last part because Athy doesn't know that he knows her real age.
She is in her 20's and if we add her original age (20's) to her actual one, she is about late 30's

Users who are viewing this thread