Who Made Me a Princess?

There are tears cascading down my face because of claude
Theory for plot:
since i just binged it up til now, i bet the guy w black hair is claudes brother whomst he did not actually kill - since obv the book cannot be trusted as an accurate/reliable narrator. I wonder how Athy/Claude will fix this - or whomstever fixes this. Anyway. Off to cry more.

I just saw this just now and I thank mangadex for having who made me a princess here! Thank you scanlators!

Sigh. I thought it was Lucas that was going to pop up. He needs to hurry back and fix this mess.

Ohhh! There are a bit of discrepancies from the novel!

Looking forward to see how this progress on!

I'm glad that Athy now knows how to use magic. So she can at least protect herself.

@peachyrose
I think there's a lot of reasons but one it that i remember is because he tried to kill Claude using black magic. Other reasons because the brother also kills Claude's mother, i think. And a lot of other stuffs such as sleeping with his fiance at the time although i'm not sure if it's the one that really caused him to do it. Probably because of the outburst because i feel like his brother keeps on taunting him. Like first, he sleeps with Claude's fiancee, then he ascend the throne and kills Claude's mother, then tried to kill him using black magic.

Wowowowow
Thanks for uploading the chapters to mangadex!
Now we won't crash the website whenever there's a new chapter update, like what happened at the beginning of this month LOL

This is so weird reading this without having to type the really long password in.

I guess this guy with black hair is Claude’s brother 😱😱

[Mod edit: Fixed tags.]

@letum yoh can read it on batoto, or aggregator sites. We actually translated teh earlier chapters too but it's already reposted on aggregator sites.

After buccigang moved to mangadex, alot of different manga sites has been posting them without your permission! From what I know, those types of sites are easily exposed and could reach the author, I hope not.

Fed-Kun's army
So is this just permanently back on mangadex. Noticed all the other sites I used to read this on are now longer updating.

It is just my opinion,What if that black haired guy is Claud’s brother and Jennete’s biological Father? 0.o

Users who are viewing this thread