Who Made Me a Princess?

I hate Anastacus and Jaennette they are so annoying. Jaennett want to make herself look innocent and all but deep inside she knows that she is a rotten brat🙄😡 She is a attention seeking bitch. Sorry for the language😅😤😜

Why isn't there someone not suspect Jeanette at all.. oh my gosh.. This is so frustrating 😣😣 And pity my handsome mr.white who got brainwashed 😭😭

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I've been loving this story to pieces up till now, but
the whole amnesia/headache subplot is so heavy-handed and blatant it's infuriating. The sheer number of things that had to happen exactly right to make this ridiculous cavalcade of SHIT happen in just this way is simply staggering. NANI the FUCK.

The sheer bloody (in)convenience of it all! The timing, the obliviousness of everyone who should have half a brain!
How many fuckin' times is your dumb ass gonna fall asleep when in this girl's presence, suddenly cured of an otherwise omnipresent headache, before you realize that's not normal and tell someone? Or hell, if he's too sleep-deprived to have a thought... surely Felix has noticed? How can it be possible that no-one has put 2 and 2 together without getting fucking FISH?! Again I feel the need to reiterate: NANI. THE. FUCK.

But as always
thank GAWD for Lucas. He goes away for a bit and the whole country starts falling to pieces; he shows back up and almost immediately things start pulling back into place. It's a wonder there was anything in place for Claude to rule before he showed up. She gonna marry that boy if there's even the slightest shred of brain left in her pretty head.

Alright this is petty but I don’t care…what the fuck is this lady wearing? She has jewelry on for Egyptian royalty, I guess they just threw on an vague Indian woman’s Bindi but "jeweled" and just Victorian lace under a …I forget what its called.

Like I know artist like to develop their own clothing from existing time periods. This looks like the artist just copied random bits of different cultures and threw it together with out trying to mesh them at all. The different fashion pieces still look distinct enough from the cultures she ripped them from though, …so its not original at all. # Are their any history major's ? lol

Hey guys I have been thinking what if the new cover suggests that

Somehow at last some sort of time reversing magic would be used again by Athy when maybe everything is sorted out, as maybe death of Diana could have been related to that guy who wanted to be Lucas' disciple, and when they have sorted him out, time again reverses through athy's magic and Diana is also saved!!

Also I think that the novel athy read in Korea
was some sort of dimensional device, and it is very similar to the book used in When the villainous loves(novel and manhwa) by MC's sister to let MC see the parallel dimension or world, but she became aware of that very later and kept thinking that she was inside of a novel story.

😬😬I really hate Jeanette.
Aughhh, that attention seeker. I really hate such female characters all 2D and no character. Their whole identity is just "Naive and innocent". And they're not just naive , they're totally clueless idiots.
😬 Would love to see some future love development between
our lily and crimson knight.
I really wish She'd just
push Jeanette aside and tell lucas about how's she's born from black magic...
Honestly people Communication is Healthy in all relationship especially with the male lead.

Jeanette reminds me a lot of Ibelin, not a fan of either character by alot. Before i was neutral to Jeanette but with her saying that she always expected her and ezekial to get married and she'd become a princess + she feel so lonely like girl?????????????????????? athy literally has a dad who forgot about her and no mother, at least you have a family but go off i guess brat

okay honestly, call me dumb, but I thought that the women on the cover was Athy. legit thought that it was incest 😂 (but no it's her mother)

@blazing_daze i'm no history expert nor do i know anything about clothing but the lady in the photo was a traveling exotic dancer?? from what i remember... so maybe that can help with a bit of the explanation as to why she's wearing all sorts of different cultured clothing. :D

Big spoiler!! Only click of you really want to see it :)

Athanasia (our one) is the same Athanasia in the book she originally read.

What happened is that she was born as Athanasia but the events in the book happened and she was killed. For some reason she was sent to Korea and read a book about her life as Athanasia (unbeknownst to her). She returns as Athanasia with a second chance at life, but she doesn’t know this. She doesn’t know she was the original Athanasia in the book.

Users who are viewing this thread