Who Made Me a Princess?

Group Leader
Her mom is so hot and looks just like how she would be when she grows up 😂

WOW they really went from 100 to 10000 as soon as they came back from the hiatus 😭
Mr White hair!! So like...did he not know that Anastacius wanted to kill the Emperor? What did he think the plan was? Also who was that woman that Anastacius failed to kill? Also who "assimilated" with Anastacius? The red eyes make me think it might be a magician related to Lucas...but I don't know

Hey, Ezekiel's dad. Why didn't you do anything about that Anastasius this whole time?? So frustating, what was that Black dad trying to do to Grey dad? Is he controlling his mind? Erasing his memories? Put a curse or what?? 😫😫😫

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Riyakhn: yeah, i thought i read something like that in the translation novel version. But it didn't exist in the manhwa version. Wondering why?

I think
Aeternitas has been brainwashing Anastacius since he's a child. For those who forgot, Aeternitas is the king that Lucas said he's a trash because of lack of mana.
Aeternitas has been called the most powerful emperor. I think he used black magic and brainwashed Anastacius because his heart started to change (when Claude brought into the house and is more powerful than him. He might lose the throne to Claude)

@Weeb4ever You do know that that is her mom... right? She doesn't have the blue jeweled eyes and he is literally holding MC as a baby lmao

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@CosmicCat1543 But we do agree that both Athy and Jeannette wants love and a family although it seems like Jeannette's life is easier since she's oblivious by the fact that her real mother and father just want's to USE her as a weapon of destruction against the family she wanted to be included in.

The only reason why I can't compare their life yet is because, like I said in my last comment, Jeannette is still oblivious by the reality of life and none of the things that are going to happen have happened yet.

Jeannette is 14 and Athy is a grown woman who knows how Jeannette is also hurting thus she wants to help her too with out harming his father in which clearly she hasn't found how to help her yet but to hate on a kid is just too much, the child wants a family and that's not something to hate her for.

@Hanimhan Yeah, I wish they she didn’t make such a big change because it was so important to the story. Maybe it’ll happen in the future though. I hope he gets his memories back at some point

Code:

Not sure why everyone is starting to hate Anastacius now... It was kind of implied that he also experienced a bad childhood full of trauma and misunderstandings, like how he was always compared to Claude and how that voice/shadow led him to believe that Claude was plotting something behind his back (and now Athanasia). I mean, he is kind of an a-hole right now, but he looks like he's becoming softer towards Jeannette which was a cute scene and good improvement. He still fkn hates Claude though, which is understandable... but </3 </3

That aside though, now I'm just sad about what happened to Claude and I'm starting to miss the Lucas-Athy and Claude-Athy moments 😔😔😔

Also, thank you for the 3-chapter-update!! I didn't even know the third season was out, bruh

Code:

Man im getting tired of this ark. I hope it ends soon, its been dragging on for a while now and I get bored easily. Hopefully this gets resolved soon.

YALL- IVE SAID IT ONCE AND ILL SAY IT AGAIN: THE MOMENT, THE SECOND CLAUDE DIES ILL BE OUT OF HERE SO FAST IDC ABOUT LUCAS AND ANATHSAIA HOWEVER U SPELL HER NAME- IF CLAUDE DIES THEN IN MY BRAIN THE STORY ENDED

Users who are viewing this thread