Who Made Me a Princess?

@naomi541 As far as it was confirmed Anastasius only stole Claude fiance (Jeannate biological mother) and Diana died because of her preganancy complications.

look, I dont particularly hate jenette, nvm.. I dont like her. Why?? Because before athy was reborn and was destined to die what did jenette do?? NOTHING!! Jenette fully knows that Claude hates athy and that athy is treated badly. Athy was the one who taught her about the palace affairs and basic knowledge, etiquette whatever. They were both friends. But in the end Jenette just feigns ignorance when she was executed! she could have defended athy but she did nottt.

as for the currect timeline, i still hate her. Yes, she was deprived of a proper family and love, however she still chooses to focus on getting attention, love, and finding her own hapiness from claude and athy without thinking about the current situation (claud dying and athy stresses). She is of age to know whats wrong and right!! So I dont think this even compares to past athy who was deprived of love, hated, and treated like an illegitemate child.

And it's finally back! Thank you so much for this, dear author, translators and the artist as well! We missed all of you during these painstakingly three months 🤭. Love lots!! ❤️❤️❤️

(That's claude's mom I'm assuming, they don't have the same mother so I'm also assuming the dark entity was telling him to kill the whole line)

Why did Spoon just skip the part where
Lucas gives Claude back his memories through the tree??? That was so important.

why does diana(?) (that's the mon's name right?) always have this red jewel on her forehead? Is that supposed to be jewelry or something permanently attached to her? confused...

Group Leader
4oe5as.jpg

this is so annoying. i can't wait for lucas to beat that stupid wizard. and please let atthy be happy with claude. i need their loving moments in season 1

Users who are viewing this thread