Who Made Me a Princess?

Mofo 😖🤬 I have a feeling I think I know what's going on here 🤔 This is getting interesting but not at the extent of Claude getting harmed 😖😖

I don’t care what anyone says, i hate Jenette.
Not because she’s the reason Athy died in the novel but because the twat is revealing private info about Claude to random people. You ever heard of discretion?! Goddamn she pisses me off.

@whatevershittypoops
I’ve read the novel and the manhwa sorta deviates from a little but Anasticus is actually a previous emperor who was rejected by Lucas, the magician of the tower who he really looked up to. This is basically him tryna get revenge on Lucas or sumn. Sorry for inaccuracies cause it’s been a while since I read it. Claude will get his memories back on Athy’s birthday cause Lucas is gonna smack him with a World Tree Branch. No sure whats gonna happen with Claude in the manhwa tho cause this didn’t happen in the novel. Not really sure what elso to say. If you want more spoilers about specific things I don’t mind answering ^-^

Couldn’t they make athanasius ugly omg it’s so hard to hate such a pretty face like I wanna punch him and make out with him at the same time bruh 💀

@Cutiexx i see her hopless rather than annoying, but there's still room to grow, the annoying one is the inferiority complexed brother

first of all, thank you v much to bucci gang for bringing us the translations so quickly 😭💖 y'all workin at godspeed man please have a good rest ☹

SECONDLY: WTF WIFKEFHEJ thankful and a lil overwhelmed by the development in the 4 chapters HNGG i miss daddy claude and athy but was also v happy to see sof!Lucas taking care of athy 😍

anastasius: "claude's gna die bij get ready to storm the palace"
me: "wha-" YO I HAVENT BREATHED HAHAHAHAHAHA
can't wait for the updates after this wifkehfie

I know its not fair, and I know she technically hasn't done anything, but I cannot bring myself to like Jennette. It seems to me that she only wants happiness for herself, without a care who she harms or uses to get it. @Ranranmeowmeow I agree, she is completely the reason my precious Athy died in the original. And we've all seen what a twat Jennette is in the Lovely Princess. She would've been like that in our current timeline as well if not for 2 major differences- 1. If Ijekiel had not met Athy and start to distance himself from Jennette and 2. If Athy had not been more outgoing and obviously cared about. Can we just talk about the levels of wrong that is? I could be reading WAY to much into this, but it seems to me that in the original when being with Athy wouldn't make her more popular, or more loved by Claude she didn't bother as much. And Athy has treated Jennette with kindness and love in both timelines. So why the big change in how their relationship is? (Sorry, I know Athy also distanced herself more, but still) And when Athy was killed in the LP, she was sad, then comforted by Ijikiel, and then yay! All better! YOU DIDN'T CARE ABOUT HER, EVEN AFTER ALL SHE DID FOR YOU. BRUHHH.
And even now, Jennette knows what a difficult time Athy is going through, but she's still meeting up with Claude, crashing their tea parties, and oh, Athys been kicked out of the palace so now is a perfect time to start building my family! My 'father', who really very needs me and likes me now, and my 'sister' who just got kicked out. Fuuuun. Jennette got both of them to herself, and she was happy. No matter to all the hardships and pain Athy and Claude are going through, you got your family. Good job.
I know even as I wrote this this is probably not fair to our current Jennette, but her obliviousness now and how terrible she was in the LP has really gotten to me, so I can't like her, and I've tried.

Group Leader
People only hate Jeanette cause they cant fuck her

There I said it. If jeaneete was a man you'd all be over her. And you know I'm telling g the truth look at thr way you horny mfers trip over yourselves defending a literal child killing murderer

Gtfo out with your "shes responsible for athys dearh"

No your boy cluade is. But claude can literally eat babies and you hypocrites would be wet for him . Fcuking toxic ass fandom I'm sick of you and your weird complex over a 14 year old

Claude would probably kill you wieirdos were you to exist btw. Jeanette would try to befriend you.

Go fuking see a therapist for your daddy issues

Users who are viewing this thread