Who Made Me a Princess?

dont wanna be a debby downer but honestly idek where the plot is going at this point... let’s hope smth actually happens this season 😺😺
things started getting messy ever since spoon took the plot into their own hands 🥲 h o n e s t l y if the art wasn’t godly wbk this wouldn’t be that popular 🧍🏻‍♀️ this used to be my fave but the last season was just super disappointing ;; wish this ended the same way it did in the novel :/

Hmm now reading the translated version I think AnastaciahgGac (whatever his name is) is having an inner battle between himself and another person (the previous emperor who was mocked by Lucas) hence why his eyes switch between red and blue. I think when his eyes are blue it’s the real Anastaciius as he patted Jeanette (when they were blue) and he was longingly looking at his hand. When his eyes are red, it’s that other evil dude.

Moreover, I think the part where his mother is angry and insulted because she’s not capable of using magic is significant. Perhaps Anastaciousus was not able to use magic either (probably was unable to inherit magical powers??) so he had to use black magic yadayada and somehow made a deal where he shares his body with that previous emperor(?)(the one Lucas didn’t want to teach) CAUSING HIM TO BECOME EVIL and yah

This is just a guess of mine, sorry for the terrible grammar my brain is fried from school teehee

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@sakumiyu what? The artist took the plot in their hands? What,why? Any differences with the novel?

The chapters did indeed seem slow-paced and going nowhere lately, but I thought it was just because I caught up with the raws...

OMG THE NEW COVER!!! Claude stop being so fricking HAWTT!!! And sleeping baby athy 🥰🥰🥰🥰 I’m LIVING this new cover

Users who are viewing this thread