Who Made Me a Princess?

Honestly I don't like Lucas at all. Imagine yelling at a CHILD, a CHILD for something they have no control over just because you're in a "bad mood". I have no clue why people like him more then Ezekiel.

@riyakhn
He is a character who was revered as a god in the past, someone who obliterated whole countries. Such a personnality is kind of guaranteed, even Claude is like that; actually Claude wouldve probably been even more brutal. Also Royalty likes to boss people around so its actually good that he put them in their place.
As someone who has lived for thousands of years, and has so much power, why would he care about one child. In the novel its mentioned he instantly knew the boy was shady and so wanted to have nothing to do with him. Not hard to believe since he pretty much saw everything about Athy just by looking into her eyes.

now that i think about it, he is a lot like Beerus the Destroyer from DBSuper. Despite having the tendency to destroy planets just cuz he is annoyed, people dont view him as a villain, its all about perspective. Its simply fact NOT to piss him off

@ShaurnRm I get your point. It’s just hard for me because he was a child, and those were pretty cruel words. I wish he had been a little nicer with his rejection. I guess I’m just indifferent to Lucas now lol

@riyakhn
There's a massive difference in social standing. He could beat up an emperor and nobody would be able to do anything about it. From Lucas's perspective it probably went like that , "what does a brat with no talent want with me, how dare he even entertain the possibility of being my student".
even Lucas's teacher took Lucas in when the he was 800 years old, that means that kind of talent is extremely rare. The Aethernitas kid simply didnt qualify.
Also he just lashed out at the kid with harsh words, its not like he physically hurt him, if anything the kid and the emperor got off easy.
You should try and put yourself in his place, should probably read the side story "Lucas's Past", explains a lot about why he is so cold, and apathetic

Ezekiel is just a sheltered noble kid, he has been trained to be nice(by the sly white dog no less). Its shown at certain instances that he is two-faced(He is nice only to people he likes) I highly doubt he would be nice to a "dirty commoner" on the streets , even Lucas pointed it out how he "acts like a gentleman". If you ask me id prefer being friends with someone crude and harsh but truthful than someone who is manipulative and conniving.

I've finally binge read the more than 50 chapters I had left of this story (I only read the beginning and for some reason stopped?) and I can't wait for the rest of it. I am soooo in Lucas' side and I like that I'm liking the plot more as time passes. I have a few questions
(it's clear Athy lived her life a couple times already thanks to her powers to reverse time before she experienced modern life and then came back and I have the theory that that modern life was just an illusion she created for herself and that's why she remembers that life and not the others, because those happened by turning back time and that's when she loses her memories)
but mostly I'm enjoying guessing what happens next and being pleasantly surprised. I just hope they kill Anastacius once and for all and that even if Jeannette doesn't get to be Athy's sister she gets to be her cousin and Claude doesn't kill her. She's innocent in all this, after all. But someone please take that "blood is thicker than water" nonsense out of her mind. Girl, build your family.

Guys, I read the raws of chapter 87. I couldn't understand Korean but I have some spoilers. Don't read if you don't like spoilers.
Athanasia will meet Anastacius without disguise.

I find it hilarious that the fandom actually kinda like anastacius but despise Jennette far more when anastacius is literally causing every single bit of struggle and hardship athy experiences. Very funny and quite sad.

theu really like this story to.be a drama eh... instead of just father daughter family friendly story

Users who are viewing this thread