Who Made Me a Princess?

@michellemi

Athy is not even 15 yet wdym.

Her debutante is like when she was still 13/14.

And tbh, I'm thinking that she's alr forgetting her life as a korean (where she knows abt lp) since she doesn't seem to know anything these past few chaps, reason for her to be acting helpless.

Yk how yall are saying athy is acting childish well, in my opinion, even though athy was an adult she was born in a modern era so the way she thinks is different. Shes only been in the novel world for 15 -16 years so theres only so much she can know.

Thats just what i think.

@OneeSamaaaa raws are uploaded every 10th, 20th, and 30th of every month.

The scanlation team is also pretty busy and it's REALLY HARD to clean panels while keeping the same quality, plus they need to work on the translations also. If you're not patient to wait, please purchase the chapter and translate it by yourself. 🤗

We're all supposed to think Lucas is the greatest wizard the world has ever seen. He's supposed to have gotten his powers back after going to the world tree. I don't understand how and why he hasn't fixed all their issues yet. It's like nothing has changed even after he came back to the palace. He's pretty much just making sure Claude can suffer a bit longer. 🙃 What is even going on anymore?

@michellemi agree. It's not about being and acting mature (or older) since you are born but about using your wits and knowledge for certain moments (lile subtle and unexpected so you'll blow your enemy the times they didn't expect). As said of @Mtly, even though Athy should do her own move that just her own and not depend on anyone, Lucas should lay out possible comeback ideas because he's a magician. I fell like details of Jeannette and how she affects them is still not something discuss between Lucas.

Also, the two-three chapters can be squeezed into one.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@ATHANASIAAA Athy isn’t being helpless rn tho, she’s doing what she can which is taking care of the empire when her dad is dying. She is learning how to use mana but she isn’t a great wizard like Lucas but I agree with everything you said except for her being helpless

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@JelloYello

she's already helpless, especially the latest chapter. didn't she ask lucas if he can kill the nobles and lucas was shocked that she suddenly did that?

Code:

Users who are viewing this thread