Who Made Me a Princess?

I guess we are one step closer to see Claude and Athy together?? Sigh. my patience is wearing thin 😩

We are getting closer, finally. I like the fact that Felix wasn't even looking for her properly and Claude called him out.

Thanks for the chapter!

that was weird. i think i read a spoiler saying
claude's brother's body was taken over by an old magician who is lucas's enemy. so for him to be nice to jeanette is weird

Ok, I like Jeanette more now. For those of you who are ranting on about everyone hating on Jeanette, I mean, where were you before this chapter, where it is revealed that she clearly wants to help Athy and not just to get all the attention (like not telling Athy about meeting her dad etc) 🤔 Anyway, I'm looking forward to what happens next!

Aggregator gang
Do I need to have daddy issues to understand this?

Lol, just kidding.
Anyway, why is there a romance tag here, should I be disturbed?

Fed-Kun's army
@lehoom @rosenstern @Kali_Luna That's also what I've heard that they share the same universe due to going to the same school. Regardless of why they share the same universe, the second bro was still said to have fallen for Athy. All of this is hearsay though since I haven't gone far with the LN.

I kinda curious when Lucas will come back? When we've reached ch 100 or something? Why it took so long? 😢 But if he came back easily, the story would end fast so..

Group Leader
This web comic made me dive deep into the manhwa world and I am so thankful for it. So sad that Athy is growing up now, she'll always be my best manhwa baby.

Enjoyed reading this but it's twisted with a lot to read in between the lines. The plot makes sense so far though.

I'd appreciate it if someone pointed out any holes in the plot.

Claude/Athy will give me the feels but in all truths it just makes me sick to my stomache.
*Up to ch 67
The author is definitely setting us up for some major slaughter just fyi. Like Athy getting killed in front of Claude kind of slaughter.

Athy isn't running away but I think it's because of the high level of dependency between her and Claude. It's also been at least 14-15 years since Athy was reborn so her reincarnation memories have slowly been buried. Or at least the severity of the situation lessened till Claude lost his memories. Yea, yea Athy's been "taming" this cluster-fuck but I had sincerely hoped that she wouldn't have gotten sucked into Stockholm syndrome. Even she calls herself out on it. Like she's out! She's out! But that sweet sweet dysfunction calls her back in.

Athy's Plan C backfired on her because she came to love Claude. She was right to fear it and should've crossed it off her list asap.

For me the good point was when Felix and Lily were basically her foster folks.

Claude is a really hot psycho that has to be catered to to the point of absurdity (almost). Part of which is understandable due to the trauma he's faced but he dishes it out too. Slaughtering a whole palace full of people? That's insane, literally total madness. Athy has to walk on eggshells because her complaints would end in someone's execution.

Lucas is probably the one of the few sane people that is lucky enough not to be sucked into the absurd situation. He can hold his ground only because he's got strong magical power. He really was balancing things out for everyone. He gave Athy respite from the high stakes situations.

I've lived with someone like Claude. Given enough time you normalize that type of behavior. Even if you're not at the receiving end of it. You become an enabler because you won't step in to stop it. The flip-flops and general chaos created just twists your heart into a weird shape.

Maybe Lucas and Athy should take off or Athy and Jeannette. I'd be happy with either situation. Maybe just Athy simply calling it quits and walking away from the whole toxic mess.

Ezekiel is not going anywhere he has a stake in all of it so I won't consider it because he seems pretty attached to all of it. It's implied that he knows about the plot to overthrow Claude.

The "mysterious" black haired man is a shitfest too. Him and Claude are on the same level at this point in the game.

Double-page supporter
I'm still on chapter 27 but I feel bad for Jeanette lol. I hope good things happen to her too. Kinda ironic that she's getting screwed over now that she's no longer the mc

Can I hate the creator of Who Made Me A Princess for a while? I need somebody to hate in order to not get angry at tgis pitiful and agrieving father of hers😭

*sigh* here we go again. I'm getting tired of the webtoon-only material here. I'm just gonna dissappear for 6 months and binge everything

Dex-chan lover
How long is this going to drag out. Rehashing the same thing over and over again. Spoilers please

Users who are viewing this thread