Who Made Me a Princess?

Wait, so this is her third life?! I don't know if I'm getting this right, but her magic is reversing time?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I'll just read the prev. chapters when everything was on place. The bew chapter is a total mess 😑💔

Wait a minute. You’re telling me that Athy forgot her previous life before being reincarnated. She especially forgot the major plot points about her father, Jeannette, and Claude’s brother?!🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Plus she didn’t have two lives, she has THREE?!?!🙄

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
Wait,
So she was born Athy and died as in the original story then was born in Korea, died, and travelled back to be reborn in her first life as Athy again??? So rather than replacing Athy, she was Athy all along???

To be honest I had a feeling that she was the real Athanasia since the beginning if you notice in season 1 she have some visions of past.
Anyway I'm so proud of My boy Lucas that can see her previous life the first when Claude kill her . the Second she dies by the pills and now in her 3 life is actually a chance to make things different .
but its really sad she doesn't remember actually she was Athanasia the real thing. If only she knew this is her real world actually and that idiot has no idea that Anastacius wants to kill her.
this chapter is my favorite I can't wait for chapter 71 what will happened will actually she learn that she had died once as Athanasia.. that will be the best And I believe maybe is and a wish deep down of Claude for his daughter to be alive when he kill Athanasia in her first life he suffered so much after that ( in season 1 you can notice the scent whe anthi wake up and was like what was that weird dream)

Code:

Soo athy didnt reincarnate... But SHE REVERSES TIME???

Code:

@xmas89x
(This is what I think)
when she was reincarnated in south Korea but after her death somehow she Reverses time ... I don't think the book of lovley Princess was a coincidence in her second life...

Code:

Dex-chan lover
The cover for this has similarities to “I am a child of this house” previous covers.

Gonna bookmark this.

Users who are viewing this thread