Who Made Me a Princess?

YES! This is what I've been rooting for since the beginning. Just like in Doctor Elise, where Elise reincarnated back to her 1st life! ❤

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

WOw. MInD BlOWn. 😵 just like dr.Elise where she was in that works died , reincarnated, died again, then can back......... Please update again soon!!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@graceann94 i would’ve never thought that the book on her second life was a tool for her to survive her third/first :0

Code:

okay but are we gonna talk about how Lucas knew? I’m assuming that’s him at the end.

Code:

So our athy is the original athy from the novel ? And this life its her third life !!

Code:

I'm just waiting for her birthday to come since that was when Lucas was able to heal claude

so athy now was the original athy then got killed by claude, then reincarnated as the Korean girl, forgot her past life and died from overdose and NOW has become athy again!?!? but kept her 2nd life memories but not the first? AND LUCAS KNEW FROM THE START???? omg
someone give me the link to whole novel pls I need validation on what happens 😭

So it's Athy's 3rd life?

Code:

can anyone tell me the what chapter 71 of the manhwa is in the novel? i’m an impatient little shit smh😂

Honestly...... I have this love/hate feeling towards Sppon like big time😭( no hate, only LOVE for BUCCI BANG💜) patiently waiting for another 10days for next😭😭

To those who ask what happens in the novel, first of all, the plot has completely changed, there's no relation in the novel with the manhwa so the novel won't tell you what happens after :'/

And now it's clear to me that everything i've read from the novel won't give me any clues from now on.. This is a new heartache and adventure to see what's gonna happen in the future🧐😭

OMG OMG OMG THIS IS WAY MOREEE INTERSETING THAN THE NOVEL!!!!I CRAVED FOR MORE!!!

Thank you buccigang for your translation!May you guys always in good health!

So, does this mean right now Athy is experiencing her 3rd life?
Bcoz according to the latest chapter, her 1st life must be the one when she died after being accused of trying to kill Jennette, her 2nd life would be the other world and right now she's in her 3rd life?

damnnnnnnnnnnnn i'm excited for moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Code:

Users who are viewing this thread