Who Made Me a Princess?

Just forget the Mr. White's son 😂
LUCAS & ATHY SHIP IS SAILING! REPEAT, LUCAS & ATHY SHIP IS SAILING 🤣

@Northlleonard wtf all this time i thought i was the only one who hated jennette.
everyone praises her for being a sweet cute girl, but i hate her so much oml. what kind of angel steals someone else’s father and lets the actual daughter unjustly die like that wtf? i will never like her. if she actually becomes some honorary daughter i’ll flip my shit. i don’t care if she becomes recognized as royalty if her actual relation to claude and athy is exposed, but i’m not for that sister shit.

so unpopular opinion: i hate jennette
(i’ll wait for the screeching insults from the masses)

anyways chapter 71 tho 🥺💗

OMG WHAT WAS THATT!!!!!! OH NO MY SHIP IJEKIEL X ATHY WILL BE FORGOTTEN.... PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO ME I CAN'T DECIDE THE ULTIMATE SHIPPP

My OTPs coming to life!!! YOOOOO THAT PROTECTIVE HUG BETWEEN FELIX AND LILLIAN!!! YASSSSSS

@enyoteremchi
I actually pity her, but I can understand the great dislike, too. She's super naive and helpless.
Make her a tool of the villain, and her popularity will never be great. Especially because she doesn't question anything. if the story had gone as it should, she would have lived a great tragedy, because everyone she loves dies, due to the curse, and she's helpless to stop it, not knowing what's actually going on.
But yeah. I actually think there are more people hating on her than you think. A minority one, yes, but a major one, I suspect. I just have to say that I don't get the hate - great dislike, yes. But everything you hate her for is actually not her fault, she's just a tool. One that really, really should grow up, question people and ask questions and acquire some information...

Edited because I forgot spoiler marks!

This chapter was amazing! Not only for the LucasxAthy scene but also for the LilyxFelix hug! I miss seeing their ship!! Uwaaaah

Sorry for Jennette fans out there! But being hated means she's effective.

But still I hate Jennette for being naive and not asking enough, she's lovable indeed but she just take everything what is told to her openly without any hesitations. Bruh you're dumb af! She never questioned Whitney's instructions I get that because he raised her, maybe she's shy, scared or embarrassed but spilling the tea unto a stranger? B*tch you're the dumbest supporting/heroine I have ever seen and you're ruining everyone only with your best interest in mind. UGGHH!

Aah in the previous life maybe ijekiel is enough but for now, athyxlucas all the way!

@Northlleonard
Please keep in mind that the they don’t follow the novel for this season so I have no freaking idea about what’s gonna happen in the manhwa. The actual novel ends with Lucas appearing on Athy’s balcony on her bday (basically he went to see her) and he kisses her (I legit lost my mind went that happened) this is how the novel ends which is Book 5. From there it counties with Book 6 which is basically a continuation from that kiss on if I’m correct. Our cutie Ijekiel (what happened in the manhwa this season didn’t happen at all in the novel, so those Ijekiel and Athy moments didn’t exist to begin with. In the novel after Claude is losing his memories he’s not actually meeting Jeannette at all. They don’t even get to be in the same building. So it took me off guard everything that happened this season with her and Claude uuf. In the novel Claude kind of exiles her (because of something that happened at some point) and sends her to live somewhere far away and he won’t let Athy go and see her. Ijekiel will pretty much feel guilty and responsible and will go with Jeannette. I’m happy I could help :)

Users who are viewing this thread