Who Made Me a Princess?

Group Leader
Someone who’s read the novel, tell us! Is it the story progressing the same way?

Ch.72 I LOVE LUCAS I LOVE LUCAS I LOVE LUCAS

i mean... his insanity is on a tip of an iceberg, and I'm lovin' it.

I love lucas. LUCAS BEST BOI

i wanna know the author of the lovely princess author in the story
is she like god or something and wanted to write the story so
Athy will know about the story when she is sent back or something.

Also will Athy reveal what her past life was like ?
I read some of the novel but not all, so I want to know.

@Barajou the manwha is completely different from the novel. This is why nobody knows how it will end. As far as now many novel readers (especially Korean ones) are very unsatisfied with how the manwha is progressing

Yes exactly Lucas, just as you say, a rat backyard was scurrying around here....now destroy that monstrosity please, also....I'M SO GLAD LUCAS CAME BACK OMG I'VE REGAINED MY FAITH ON SO MANY THINGS SINCE HE MADE HIS APPEARANCE, DAMN THAT BOY IS PRETTY HANDSOME, SMART, STRONG, POWERFUL, MAGICIAN LOVABLE, LOVELY, CUTE, ADORABLE , BRILLIANT, SPLENDID, SPECTACULAR, FABULOUS AMAZING, WONDERFUL, TOO GOOD AND GREAT TO BE TRUE, OH WAIT HE'S NOT, AH DAMN I WANT A LUCAS IN MY LIFE TOO, LUCAS IS LOVE, LUCAS IS PEACE, LUCAS IS WORLD, LUCAS IS NOT ME BUT NO ONE ASKED, LUCAS LUCAS LUCAS, AAAAAH LUCAAAAAAASS I'M CRYING SERIOUSLY I WAS JUMPING WHEN I SAW HIM I DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO READ ANYMORE SINCE HE'D COME AGAIN, THIS FEELING IS.....LUCAS IS.....BLISS !!!!! 🥰😍😍😍😭😭😭💜💜💜💚💚💚

I reread this series today. And gosh it made me miss even more the sweet father-daughter moments 😟

Here to ask where I could read the first chapters but got spoiled cuz of some fcker who cant control their urges to shout '' GngNGn LuCAs sHIp is GOoD'' fckin retards

Edit : I' m taking back what I said, I guess I am rly tired lol

I ship Lucas and Athy so hard. Hopefully Lucas will fix this whole mess soon. Maybe he will even help Athy learn more advanced magic and they can fix the whole thing together? He did say her magic is much stronger so maybe what Lucas can’t fix with his magic alone Athy can help?

So, I was just re-reading this, and I kind of just realized how selfish jennette was being, by hanging out with claude TELLING ATHY ABOUT IT, and then also wanting to keep athy to herself... I was NOT HAPPY

and @rayhan0004 you can read all the chapters at 365manga

Everyone is hating on jennette. I understand shes being kinda selfish but that's because of the way she was raised. The duke told her that claude was her father, so she just wants to be close to the man she believes is her father and her sister. I just feel bad for her. Shes being used and gets nothing in the end. But I still love athy more😌🤧💕💕💕💕

Users who are viewing this thread