Who Made Me a Princess?

Ezekiel is my favorite because of his bravery when he supported Athy during the early stages of Emperor Claude losing both of his memory and favor of her. Even if it will put him into danger, he comforted her and looked for her relentlessly. I like that he is nice and well mannered too. It seems Ezekiel loved Athy even in the original timeline. I'm still hoping AthyxEzekiel will be the end game! 🙏

Say what you might! I'm team Izekiel!!
He's gentle and nice and he supports Athy. Plus he's so mature and he would be a perfect husband/friend/companion/man to be beside her.
Lucas is just so imature and troublemaker.

Uhh..i just re read this series. Like for the 4th time already, from chapter 1. Call me stupid or slow or what. But is this the secone time that athy leaves as athy?

The first time, she was executed as athy. The second, she was the reader. And the third time, as athy again. Did she turn back in time? and lucas did mention something about her magic's nature associated with time. Hence, the rope image when lucas tried to "analyze" her again. The first athy died because she was "unlucky", because she was executed. The second time was when she was a reader who took pills and died, which was "out of despair". And the third time, is now. Just basically..what i am saying is, Athy returned to past. Do you get what im saying?! Hahaha..

And now that i think about it, if what i am rambling about is true. The first 2 lives of athy were filled with sadness. Because no one cared and loved her. Her only parent executed her on the first life. And she lived by herself on her second life. So this time. Athy better be living the best of her life! She should be happy! And be loved! And i hope that goddamn claude remembers her already! Should we give him a smack?!

Fed-Kun's army
I have decided to go with #TeamClaude cuz heck he's damn hot
#ByeEzekial&Lucas #AthyLovesHerDaddyMostAnywaysNoOneArgues

Did the original Ezekial end up falling for the first/original/novel Athy? I got a little sense there with that small blush of his in that "memory". ahhhhh this is getting so interesting again! I'm so curious what is going on! I thought I knew the past, but now all these little appetizers really got me hungry for the the time when everything will be revealed! Thank you scantalators~

@Kachimo I think Ijekiel has always loved Athy in this and her previous life. He never loved Jennette, it was just the fact that he knew her all his life and his dad set up the engagement. In the past life he didn't know Athy and had no reason to deny marring Jenne. But when he met Athy in her previous life he fell in love with her at first sight just like in her actual life. That may even be the reason why Jenn's aunt set up a trap for Athy in her previous life: not just to take her out of the throne but also because she was a threat to Jenne's engagement.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
WMMAP is so far (ch. 75) decently entertaining, but I can't see why its the second highest rating romance series on MangaDex with a 9.28.

It has some major flaws with pacing and excessive foreshadowing to where there is no dramatic tension because you already know what the plot is going to be, even if you're not someone who is familiar with the genre and its tropes. This is exacerbated by varying degrees of cardboard character syndrome which is then raised to 11 whenever it comes to mob characters. You could explain that through the book isekai setting and/or as a way to allude to the princess only having very surface level relationships with everyone as part of her status, but there's no hint of any of that and more seems to serve as a way of keeping focus on the plot and main cast.

There's no real world building or insight into the politics surrounding the princess, instead we only see her personal life. This would be fine as character driven romance stories in this kind of a setting are a tried and true concept, but with the issues I mentioned above it just makes the world of the story feel entirely non-existent, and we're left with only a mediocre plot and some characters that barely feel human.

The isekai bit seems sort of tacked on so far. Doesn't really play into anything as of yet and I keep finding myself wondering why this element is even in the story, but who knows-- maybe it'll come into play later on. I feel like at this point in the story it'd be hard to make anything interesting out of it though, but let's hope for the best.

Best point of this work IMO is the art. The shading is very pretty, and for a WN of this length the overall detail is great. Also the comedic timing in the dialogue and our FL's internal monologue is pretty good. The main cast is all pretty distinct and memorable despite my issues with their characterization, so that's good too.

Overall I don't have much more to say on the positive side, sadly. I went in with pretty high hopes after seeing the rating, but honestly I don't see what the fuss is about. It's an OK read, and I'll check out the chapters as they come.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Ace435 you can read episodes 1-46 from bato.to 😄

those are rips from the official english release, which were out before the scanlation team started working on this

Users who are viewing this thread