Who Made Me a Princess?

Py0

di ko magets yung cover. kung gusto pakainin ni diana si claude ng grapes, bakit di kamay gamitin niya? at kung gusto ni claude humingi ng ubas bakit yung nasa bibig pa ni diana yung kukunin niya e ang dami dami ubas dun sa hita ni diana. Wala lang kamay, ganern? romantic tignan pero ang shunga lang. chz

For the people who are talking bad about the style of the mum:
This is fiction/fantasy. That means you o can mix every culture style the heck you want to.

The new cover looks amazing and warms the heart to the max.

Ik a lot of you are frustrated (and sometimes I am too, but its more of like frustration because it hurts) but to be honest I really appreciate the
amnesia arc because we are now discovering the stories behind each characters. It's a great arc because it gives light to other characters too! Kind of different compared to webnovel (base what I heard) since many had mentiomed how quickly the amnesia problem was solved.

I'm so worried for Claude bish and for Mr. Whitey too! Like bish don't die on us!

but then again if it does follows the general flow of the webcomic they gonna be fine. Well as far as the gossips I heard, They should be

Can't believe are still disliking jeannete here.

everyone is being like "Oooh she's a spoiled brat who only thinks about herself! so annoying, grow up!"

Bish are you forgetting that this lady here is 14! she's 14! You really trying to compare her to the mental maturity of the FL who is like triple her mental age?

Second, this poor girl NOBODY WANTS HER! NOBODY! I don't know how it goes but base on the story so far NOBODY WANTS HER. Not her parents and not this family who adopted her!

What's worse is that she was raised in this household, where from the very young age was basically told "Bish u aint family. You're of royal blood, but we aint revealing that till years later, so just sit back and keep a low profile okay?"

Mega spoiler ahead
And what really hurt me the most is the foreshadowing of them being reincarnated or something. Where it showed how jeannete introduce ezekiel to athy on their past life and he looked like he fell in love at first sight!

That made me extra sad because jeannete married ezekiel at that timeline. And thought that she received the love that she always desire (And definitely deserves!)

but in the end on their past Claude probably only preffered her over athy because he forgot her. Two is because jeannete for some reason can reduce the pain he always experiences because of a curse caused by the villain.

lastly! He married this man thinking they both love each other, but I swear on that timeline Ezekiel for sure only married her because he felt obligated to do so, but in reality he already fell in love with FL but just never said so cause he already engage!

Bish I'm writing a whole damn novel of a comment because I feel so frustrated such a big portion of the readers here are so annoyed to her because she's

"childish"
"In the way of father and daughter relationship"

"Cause of all of these because she's so naive for trusting a man she doesn't know well"

And if you're frustrated that she's clinging the villain, well girl guess what cause the villain was the only person she felt like who trully listens to her, who sounds concerns for her. All her life the people on the household she grew up in doesn't really care for her that much.

Her supposedly real family (athy and claude) doesn't really treat her like a 'family' which she understands since they don't know. Nevertheless, she's aware that she doesn't belong anywhere so far that's the reason why she can't confide to anyone, so when this villain dude showed up who look concern and always ready to listen and give her advice she like him! Because it was a first for ber ti experinece that! (It might be all an act. Not very sure since there's like part of him who is still concern for her because the body is that of jeannete's father, but villain's a good actor but so yeah, she felt like he is really sincere)

Mega freaking super spoiler for jeannete haters

Hold on to that grudge. Take care of it. water the your hate for jeannete. Cause if this trully follows the webcomic. Then it is best to hold that grudge and let it grow

holy fucking geese the new cover gave me life after reading these 4 new chapters i want to cry

Group Leader
those 198 people who rated this a 1 were probably disappointed by the lack of smut

Wowwww the Ace reference at the end really got me 😭 Yall are wrong for that LMAO!!
I guess big brothers whose names start with the letter 'A' get killed via the old hole-in-the-torso trick!

@Py0 chill ka lang.. patay naman na si diana tsaka pupose ng cover ay para magmukhang malambing at romantic sila sa isa't isa para maka-akit ng readers. Isa pa, storya lang yan, di kailangan dyan ng practicality, di naman yan based on true story eh. Gaya lang yan ng mga teleserye, may cover photo rin sila pero di rin naman practical mga poses nila.. Just appreciate nalang na may season 2 na

IT'S BACK, GURLZ ! \o/

To be honest, I'm more interested in the relationship between Anastacius and Jeannette. I just really want Jeannette to call Anastacius "Daddy" at some point, and see him being shocked in return.

... But yeah, not cool what you did to Mr. White here, Anast'.

This series really took an impact because of the hiatus. There used to be so many comments asking about new update and we would at least see it in top chapters of 7 days. This is pretty much the only manhwa that Bucci Gang translated regularly, I wonder if we’ll see delays in translation because of it’s reduced popularity.

Users who are viewing this thread