Who Made Me a Princess?

He died once in father’s hand and He revived himself again to die in daughter’s hand.

We'll the one residing to Claude's body surely know how to turn back to Claude's black magic. Jeanette is product of the black magic but he turn it to become Athy. Too bad that Jeanette will be affected during Claude's bro black magic revelation that Athy can't said it right there and there.

But basically, Lucas will be the one that will help Athy. Just looking (and hopeful) for the games and better plans of each other

Im gonna have a good laugh if athy lets her uncle leave. They have the authority, power and reason to hold him there yet clearly none of them is using it well if he manages to leave. This is alrdy turning into a cliche troupe that is easily predictable

I mean in another way it's good that she didn't mention Jeanette then she'd be thrown into this mess and perhaps when Anastacius has the upperhand Jeanette would be named the new crown princess

I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW I'M THIS ,, AND I MEAN THIS CLOSE TO ENTER THIS MANHWA TO SMACK OUT OF THAT INSANE DUDE'S ENTIRE BEING AND IF ATHY'S DADDY DOESN'T WAKE UP SOON I'M GOING TO HUNT HIM DOWN AAAAAAAAA :mad:(((( I AM SO MAD LMFAO why am i so invested in this ........

LUCAS ,, DO UR BEST BRO ,, I'M ROOTING FOR YOU BRO ,,

@xmas9x but the choices from both sides were well explained. There's a reason why they couldn't detain him since he's from the royal family

Based on the comments imma let all the chapters pile up first until there’s a ray of hope huhu i dun think my heart can take all the angst

Users who are viewing this thread