Who Made Me a Princess?

@churrystar
Its pretty obvious with whom she is gonna end up with based on achievements and the number of interactions (yeah not the father ofc XDDD)

@micehellemi Everyone cries a lot for their father when they're deathly sick without no cure, regardless of age? She's also doing a good job representing him right now.

I’m sorry but Izekeal or however u spell it barely has an interactions with Athy compared to Lucas so I don’t know why he likes her maybe love at first sight? But if Izekeal is the ml.. 🏃‍♀️💨

@JelloYello He's obviously just infatuated with her appearance,,I mean who wouldn't be? my Athy is just too pretty
and no Ezekiel is not the ML but spoon is changing story story so he might become the ml,,,hope that doesn't happen or imma drop this

@Lawluna I think the scans team is really busy. They'll just upload when they'll finish doing it; I don't think they'll delay releasing the ch. Please do understand that they have their private lives, too.

Also, BG sends out the link in the DC server when they already uploaded the ch here, so you'll have to wait.

Edit: Typos lol.

@Vavencee they have always been in the same universe as Plutus set it up to be so.

cabel (one of the bros in btob) appeared in wmmap novel (but most likely not going to appear in the manhwa now bc spoon deviated from the novel). i think hari also mentioned athanasia being lucky and such in btob novel

Story has gotten very tense and very interesting now :)
My thanks to the translation/scanlation team! Don't worry about the impatient readers who aren't even paying anything for your hard work ;)

@Nekotsune
Like bruh same. I do not understand this blaming the victim thing. In the original plot point, sure Janet got adopted and that led to Athy getting executed. But people always tend to forget that Janet was never even thinking of harming anyone. All she wanted was a family to call her own. The child would've called a beggar her father if the duke told her he was. She was being used as a weapon by her biological parent and as an object by the duke to gain higher power.
Ezekiel has literally spent his whole life with Janet but refuses to show any sort of affection towards her. He met like Athy 4 times? "Omigosh I'm in love" No fuck off. And somehow the settings weird as well. Athy always emphasizes how beautiful Janet is, but no one else ever does that. Ijekiel has literally misunderstood every one of their interactions, lets be honest.
"She came to meet me."
No Lucas forced teleported her there.
"She was being chased by the royal guards and visited me."
Ah no, she came to seek help from Janet.
I see no possibility of Mister Noone has treated me like this before winning over Lucas.

Why are the ratings so high? The MC is a reincarnated adult but you never get a hint of that. Her mentality is that of a child and she is powerless the whole time. If you want to read this beware that the Mc will remain useless and gets thrown around the whole time. It’s a frustrating read. Do not recommend for anyone older than 12.

Users who are viewing this thread