Who Made Me a Princess?

@Mai_loves_icecream
not tryna hate on Ijekiel or anything but his character/personality aint as interesting/fun as lucas. like yeah ijekiel is a gentleman and all but lucas is just so charming and charismatic and snarky (in a good way). plus the chemistry between lucas and athy just works so well together. but hey that's just my personal opinion and i do have the tendency to support the more playful trope than the kind trope.
well anyway that's probably y.... i guess

me scrolling and frowning at what is happening

and then when felix opened the door: me screaming internally and punching my pillow—WOW LOOK AT HIS VISUAL.

@/Wg_gvikh_555
I mean yea Lucas's playfulness is great but that's exactly why I wanted him and Athy to just be friends. I guess that's why they say boys and girls can never by 'just' friends.

@Kirochka it's good up until the
amnesia arc
. Right now, things are pretty intense so I suggest you get up to there and wait till the end of the arc

Damn jeanette I mean
u and athanasia are still cousins 😂

Also am I the only one that does not feel any romantic energy between athy and ANY of the characters. I was reading this for the nice father daughter family moments and I havent got that in so long I'm just sitting here like 😭

The more this story goes, the more I pity Jeanette... girlie doesn’t now where she truly belongs and always doubting it

Aggregator gang
@Wg_gvikh_555 yeah. in terms of compatibility or overall relationship athy/lucas is better (IMO) and certainly have more of a foundation in which they don't really need to watch what they do or say around each other they seem to share some similarities in terms of interest in magic etc. Ijekiel just doesn't have that foundation built up is nowhere near as strong and it feels more like the typical "oh she's so kind and pretty" type.

@knopfir i think coz this was first posted on mangarock but then mangarock dissapeared and the had to move out on mangadex but didnt post the chapters posted on mangadex

Aah the plot is too slow .. each 10 or 20 days a chapter thats shorter than before 😭 sad . Still atleast i can read it for free

I love reading these types because of the father-daughter relationship, but one I don’t like is the romance they have. So tell me straight does she fall in love with any of the characters?

Users who are viewing this thread