Who Made Me a Princess?

I love Bucci Gang but they've posted NO news of their lack of updates on their Discord. They're updating other series just fine so if there's an issue in particular with WMMAP then they should say so, so that we have a reason not to complain. Otherwise they should give up this series and let someone else translate it. Seriously what's their problem? Do they not have access to raws? Lack of translators? Are they just saving so they can upload a bunch of chapters at once? As I said before they're updating other series but not this one. It's no wonder people are going to insta for chapters.

I SWEAR I’M GONNA GO USE GOOGLE LENS AND TRANSLATE THE RAWS MYSELF IN THE END 😩😩😩😩😩😩

If anyone can merge all the images together for me I can translate it I know a bit of Korean I translated some of the black haired princess it’s just very tedious for me

@a2hl, that is not it, it ain’t about respect. I was a translator too, some time ago. If they don’t upload the new chapters without a notice, but continue translating the other series, that is a problem.

@Lawluna
Hmmmm are you saying we shouldn’t show the common thing everyone in the universe expects ,respect ? There only 2 chapters behind .... they’ve only updated one other series and that manhwa had a big break aswell ,who made me a princess and raeliana have been the most recently updated . Idk they might be having troubles with actual creators of who made me or something , anyways there’s no need to be rude to the group and say it’s not about respect

I might drop this....I just dont feel the spark in it like I used too, and the current arc is kind of boring

Guys be patient, maybe bucci gang are going to surprise us with all chapters at once or something. Or maybe something happened to the main scanlators on this project. Remember that at the end of the day they are giving you a FREE service

Damn!
Every. Single. Time. There is an image of Diana, it really pierce my heart

guys, dont worry too much !! maybe, they haven't dropped it, maybe they're just taking a small break (from this webtoon) or possibly other reasons. even if they did drop it, we should be grateful to them for translating chapters until now. many of us cant pay for eps on tappytoon or read korean, yet they gave us an opportunity to read up to 90 chapters !! and they arent that behind in term of chapters either, the original/raw (kakao) is up to 93 and here: 90. please respect the translators and chill ❤😌 love you guys ~

Double-page supporter
More than anything, I'm worried for the BUCCI GANG. Several of their projects have been dropped, and their speed has dropped significantly across all releases. I am afraid as this is the pattern I have seen several times, and it tends to lead to the announcement that the scanlation group is dissolving.

I really dont like the volume 2
I know i'm saying this because i (as a reader) is shown what happening behind the scene,, but what supposed to be easy problem, become long and just going in spin because those key characters just taking it easy.
Thus the story becoming frustating.

Fortunately, the volume 3 seems becoming exciting again.
Now i wondering what score should i give..

Just for everyone worrying, the official english is only on chapter 91 and the raw is on 93, so they’re not far behind or anything. I hope they continue translating but I just hope they’re doing well! Thank you for translating so far!

@kitten when did i even fucking say that we SHOULDN’T show respect? Keep your lowkey life lessons to yourself. I SAID it isn’t something about RESPECT. And I THINK every reader and follower needs to be informed about current situation of them being slow. Well I’m using this caps lock since it seems that you really don’t get it otherwise :dd

@kitten and I hope of their well-being too, do i even have a reason to hope anything bad? I’m just curious like all of you and looking forward to new translations.

Users who are viewing this thread