Who's Your Daddy? - Vol. 1 Ch. 9

Happy holidays.

Tell me that this crown prince is the daddy.

All those food waiting on the table... Please eat them.

Aggregator gang
Are you sure that he's meant to say that he's on vegan diet? I mean I don't think the concept exist in that era

I'm sorry but I really can't ship them... The prince dude is too creepy and gives off yandere vibe all the time. Since we don't know if the duke will be a good guy or not, I truly think mc is better off just staying as a single dad....

Thanks for the update!

Hmm the prince is a lil controlling. Hope he can treat MC well.

Thanks for the chapter!

Thanks for the tranlation, and my hunch is that the crown.prince has something to do with the killing.

Btw guys I just wanna inform you that other people are translating this manga too, just in case they take over this manga without noticing you guys, I read it in mangaowl

Is the MC really some sort of general? He is way too passive. Sabrina has more balls than him. Also, creepy prince makes my skin crawl. I don’t like controlling, pushy seme.

Thank you for the translation!!

I have a guess that the other guy from the party that confess to the MC is the murder bcs all the victims looks similar to the MC and the killing started right after the night the MC spend with someone~

I don't know......🤔 it doesn't lool like the Prince is the father.......
But sure the Prince does like MC. For make him to stay close to him the Prince asked requested him to be his pet.

Thanks for the translations 🙂

@doradora its fiction plus uts an mpreg so the author can put some random stuff. Just because the era is inspired by the old times doesn't mean its exactly the same

Users who are viewing this thread