Why Are You Obsessed With Me Even Though I Reject Your Affection? - PROMO

For anyone who looking for the novel spoiler, you can search using "Why are you so obssessed with rejecting love"

For those who are curious about the plot. Don't read if you don't want any spoilers

The emperor was told a lie that his child is a son so he searched for a boy all this time.

The other princess apparently doesn't have any magical powers and she stole mc's power (idk how)

Lmao I know itā€™s a promo and all but I really spent waaaaay too much time trying to differentiate the father and the first son in the first few panels... thereā€™s like no difference bruh
I only didnā€™t know it was a father and two sons until everyone was lined up... I really thought it was just one father and one son BRUH Iā€™m kinda triggered if this was ever serialized hopefully thereā€™s more of a distinction between whoā€™s who ......

šŸ¤©šŸ˜I love it!!! I can't wait for morešŸ˜
Thanks for translating!!šŸ˜

Seems cute, if it gets a serialization whould someone be kind enough to link me?

So, I've read the spoilers.

Now, watch as I rant unnecessarily about my findings. I am most curious on
..the justifications on how putting a mere child in an orphanage that quite literally abused her was something an adult should even do. I mean, even to the level of saying cruel things shouldn't be warranted. There's also no excuse to possibly not knowing. How could the father and son not be aware? Judging by the very obvious bruises and unhealed wound on a child's body, along with the unkept hair and outfit, and MC's 6 year old body looking like a 4 year old due to overwhelming malnutrition. Even if in this current timeline, the father and son didn't do such cruel things to a literal child, that still doesn't change the fact that they are the types of people willing to do such things. So you're a father, trying to desperately search for your missing child in a stressful political situation, I can understand the distaste if you see a child that pretends, by your own assumptions, to be your missing child. But directing that hate towards the child, rather than the looming possibility of maybe some other villain pulling the strings and setting the child up to fool you for political aim? What even. I hope, since in the novel the author made both the blood-related father and son reconcile with the MC, that there'd be a reason I could wrap around my head to justify how things are going to end. Stories like these are supposed to be satisfying because of the self-heal and empowerment the main character goes through. It's supposed to be them walking away from their past tragedy, and finding new happiness.

Or are all my ramblings unfounded, and I'm supposed to treat the handsome father as a literal cold-hearted tyrant ruler, and that's the simple reason behind his nonexistent heart?

I'm obviously jumping the guns here, per usual with evverry manhwa I come across. It's just, "All the children were fighting against each other for food, and were constantly abused by the supervisors" placed a very dark, brutal and heartbreaking tone on MC's past. Hard to just see her walking fun and happy, reconciling with her father and brother after that. But who knows. That's the fun to stories like these. I wonder how it'll end up.

Dex-chan lover
"You are not my daughter"
My only sibling is Blank"
"Dies in the Og story because the empress beats her"

"I never once gave up on her"
FUCK YOU! Bull!
He clearly has an ulterior motive

Dex-chan lover
That's adorable. Well, not the abuse
But the fact she a really lovely adoptive family is. I'd love spoilers but probs not that many out there. Orz

Users who are viewing this thread