Why do you have a fetish?

Dex-chan lover
title says almost everything

I'm not kink-shaming or saying that you having a fetish is bad or disgusting or anything

I'm just asking why you have a certain fetish, and how you got it

(I'm gonna see some down bad shit here, aren't I)

Dex-chan lover
Fox girls and demi-women in general (including other races, one of the reasons I love Isekai so much).

How it started? A long time ago thanks to this girl and her mom (both are best girls).
b799c53acc982aecc3240a19e89192a86d178df1_00.gif

Sauce: Kanokon

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
pokemon and gardevoir specifically started my live of monster girls.

I'm blaming my armpit liking on one of my internet friend tho (I knlw actual sweaty armpits smell nasty, its just that those damn japanese artist kow how to make it appealing)

cosplay I blame it on the woman who wear it for being sexy.

that's the major ones I'm willing to talk about for now.

Contributor
Normally you would ask first which fetish/es do you have and then why, otherwise I could say I have YES fetishes and "for reasons", like all human beings. One of them would be good hardcover book editions because I love the smell (either for brand new books or old books), the texture when you caress the cover or flip the pages, the exquisite lettering of the printed words, the weight and the size for either measure the knowledge they hold or how useful are for ironing, how beautiful they look in a sheft or the sound of slamming them on the desk or on someone's head, how the daylight comes across them creating an unique atmosphere and finally how I got this fetish is because I love learning and reading. Truly unsettling, right?

Dex-chan lover
Normally you would ask first which fetish/es do you have and then why, otherwise I could say I have YES fetishes and "for reasons", like all human beings. One of them would be good hardcover book editions because I love the smell (either for brand new books or old books), the texture when you caress the cover or flip the pages, the exquisite lettering of the printed words, the weight and the size for either measure the knowledge they hold or how useful are for ironing, how beautiful they look in a sheft or the sound of slamming them on the desk or on someone's head, how the daylight comes across them creating an unique atmosphere and finally how I got this fetish is because I love learning and reading. Truly unsettling, right?
I'm the same with some of my favorite foods. Not only the taste, but the appearance, the texture, I pay attention to every aspect.

Dex-chan lover
I stumbled on an art by an artist, goes by the name "Mofuringu". And then... it just clicked with me. Legit neuron activation.

Users who are viewing this thread