Why Don't I Have Anyone by My Side? - Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
ahhhhh thank you for updating. i missed reading this. i use to read the raws by translating every panel on papago but it’s so tiring 💀 so now i just scroll thru the art to get a gist of the story 😭

Aggregator gang
ahhhhh thank you for updating. i missed reading this. i use to read the raws by translating every panel on papago but it’s so tiring 💀 so now i just scroll thru the art to get a gist of the story 😭
I did the same thing LMAO and I'd translate and read the comments for context crumbs 🥲

Aggregator gang
This entire webtoon is seriously so charming. Between the characters, development and aesthetic- it's crazy. There's such a warmth between the narratives and story telling, but also v profound and complex like 😭😭😭 what a genius webtoon

Plus the art style is insanely....?????...???? I dont even have the words but it just makes me feel ☺️💗🫂. I always get lost away in the little title panels

I can relate to ml, but my mole was on my neck and my growth spurt was also in 6th grade, i grew almost 10 inches over summer break 🥲🥲

Aggregator gang
i’d translate the comments too 😭
And you know the worst part is I only discovered papago like a week ago (ty arim beloved) so i had been using google translate and yandex for over a year so like.....i was reading a whole different story all together LMAO the translations were so off 😵‍💫

Didn't stop me from falling for ml or homin tho (altho tbh i wish he liked najung from the start bc liking her sister and then her is kinda 😶😶 but i wish them all the happiness loool)

Dex-chan lover
And you know the worst part is I only discovered papago like a week ago (ty arim beloved) so i had been using google translate and yandex for over a year so like.....i was reading a whole different story all together LMAO the translations were so off 😵‍💫

Didn't stop me from falling for ml or homin tho (altho tbh i wish he liked najung from the start bc liking her sister and then her is kinda 😶😶 but i wish them all the happiness loool)
homin and his love dilemma loool it’s almost confusing trying to figure out who he liked first bc both sisters are under the impression that it’s the other 💀

i adore seoyoon and nayul tho, they’re so cute 🥰

Aggregator gang
homin and his love dilemma loool it’s almost confusing trying to figure out who he liked first bc both sisters are under the impression that it’s the other 💀

i adore seoyoon and nayul tho, they’re so cute 🥰
Fr seoyoon and nayul just make me so happy, like they have the cutest, purest first love vibes that just make me 🥲💖💕💗🥰. I also love that we're getting to see so much of seoyoons backstory bc i find him so interesting LOL its all just so warm and fuzzy jdkskls

Fed-Kun's army
Augh I saw this was completed on the raw site as well and I peeked at the next episode to get a feel for what is gonna happen and I REALLY HOPE A GROUP PICKS THIS UP AGAIN. WHAT DO I HAVE TO GIVE???

Users who are viewing this thread