Why is the mainsite white

Dex-chan lover
It's pure white. Nothing else at first. I reloaded it and it'd shown an error. Is it just me or not? And what do i do?

This is the error:

to fetch dynamically imported module: https://mangadex.org/_nuxt/index.763e02d4.js

Edit: it's fine now although i don't 100% know what the reason of it happening was

Last edited:
File Attacher
Staff
Super Moderator
You're contradicting yourself a bit, at first you're saying there is no error but then mention an error, but anyway, currently the pure white page (i.e page seems to be reloading) can be fixed by clearing the cache for the site and the actual error one might be a simple refresh as you might've loaded right as the devs were pushing some fixes which has a couple of seconds of downtime

You're contradicting yourself a bit, at first you're saying there is no error but then mention an error, but anyway, currently the pure white page (i.e page seems to be reloading) can be fixed by clearing the cache for the site and the actual error one might be a simple refresh as you might've loaded right as the devs were pushing some fixes which has a couple of seconds of downtime
Also their April fools joke was not fully tested.

I managed to get the site working after switching to a browser that blocks ads

Dex-chan lover
Oh so that's what it was. Thanks! Also, I'll fix the wording

In my case I suspect the Dev used an Web 3.0 web element that's block in my part of the US per court ordered mormitorium (mormitorium = pause on the technology.)

Contributor
In my case I suspect the Dev used an Web 3.0 web element that's block in my part of the US per court ordered mormitorium (mormitorium = pause on the technology.)
Really unsure if you are just being a troll or not... but just for the less technical people out there, No. There is no Web 3.0 stuff deployed on the site and no web 3.0 stuff is not banned or on hold in the US in any sort of way.

I had the same problem. White page, then errors, then it finally started working after constant refreshing and tempering with ad-block. My guess is it's fault of april fools "joke".

Users who are viewing this thread