Wicked Trapper: Hunter of Heroes - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
Now the matchup is fair, let's see how heroic they are when fighting someone of their caliber.

Double-page supporter
The number of belts the MC has on at the beginning is proportional to the amount of angst he has.

Dex-chan lover
Man, the author tried their best to make us feel bad for the noob who lost their head right before they lost their head

Dex-chan lover
Me reading, waiting for something to happen: 😐
Me in the moment the kid's head flies off: 😈

Group Leader
@lionfromnorth This is quite late but thanks for the comment. You made me laugh with the:

"...the guy was wearing jackboots and a leather coat to an office"

comment, lol.

I actually knew a guy who was very pretentious. He wore a leather trench coat to classes at the university when it was 88 F outside... and combat boots, of course. He was an atheist, too. No one asked him about his religion but he made sure we all knew that he didn't believe in God. Don't get me wrong though, he was probably a nice guy who was just going through a phase.

So yeah, I know someone like this hero irl. *laughs*

Dex-chan lover
There might be a chance we'd get Isekai'd any day, the MC was totally prepared for it.

@reika

He was going through 8th Grade Syndrome..
And it's a legitimate term.

Dex-chan lover
Thoma got decapitated so cleanly, like he was just slashed by a extremely thin katana's blade or smthn.

Dex-chan lover
"The only good goblin is a dead goblin" - Goblin Slayer (Goblin Slayer Abridged)

"I want to play a game"... Some real saw level shit here!

Making an impossibly hard game more difficult than dark souls on crack or Halo LASO (Legendary All Skulls On). Who in their right mind would enjoy a self torture session like that? Like that super difficult Mario game or impossible game or whatever it was called

Fed-Kun's army
Ok so this gives off goblin slayer vibes
This is so cool

While i usually dont like the mc being the antagonist i will make an exception for this one

Fed-Kun's army
First few pages in a nutshell

A-boss-shouting-010.jpg

081412lunchworkfam_960x540.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

HrvWBZs_d.webp

Users who are viewing this thread