Wicked Trapper: Hunter of Heroes - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
Why are horns always the most sensitive part of a demon's body? That makes no sense. The evolutionary role of a horn is to fuck shit up with it right? You don't fuck shit up with an erogenous zone.

a14.jpg

Dex-chan lover
These guys are more about adventurers than heroes, they are not chosen ones or something.

Dex-chan lover
@MinecraftNoob i don't think we were supposed to think they were wrong for criticizing him, it's more like MC was out of place and he got summoned to a world where he can use his talents. not revenge either, just a pervert being put in a world that suits his perversion

Double-page supporter
Well, you can't be an edgy character if you want to be an anti hero
Even Dante from DMC are called edgy by most of the ppls that didn't played the game, but maybe if you play the game and know the stories he's just that trolling kid.
Even Deadpool are edgy too right? (Cmon marvel fans get baited by this sentence lul)

Dex-chan lover
i'm just gonna say this: Edgy manga always sells, this is targeted to teen japanese boys, otaku boys... they resent society so they love edgy stuff lol

Dex-chan lover
Where is the promised edge?

More like silly reverse Goblin Slayer in a Fairy Tail setting. Maybe the art is also a culprit that adds up crankiness on top of all the silliness.

sigh, so many things to comment... here we go:

1. Dark souls devs be like: "pfft, amateur"
2. dude, you're not even in isekai yet why so many belts????
3. "What in the glorious flying f*ck" is just perfect! and It`s mine now! I`ll use it for ever!
4. if you`re a demon, and you`re in war with the humans... WHY IN THE GLORIOUS FLYING F*CK DO YOU SUMMON A HUMAN TO HELP YOU????

Dex-chan lover
@leojr they summoned him based on the "THIS GUY HAS A TREMENDOUS REPUTATION" trope that often goes unexplained as to how the hell they keep getting this information in other worlds, just like with Keima in TWGOK

XL

Dex-chan lover
Why does that small goblin monster given a nice and friendly name such as "Bobby". Is it to make it more likeable because when it dies we'll feel sorry for it? Hell no bitch! A good goblin is a dead goblin. Kill'em them all, no mercy!!

Users who are viewing this thread