Wicked Trapper: Hunter of Heroes - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Looks nice. Anyway, "could care less" actually means that you care. If you want to say you don't care at all, it should be "couldn't care less". I noticed that Kirei Cake likes to use this term but ends up misusing it everytime.

Dex-chan lover
okok OK OK

finally a dungeon master that wants to fuck ppl up instead of just lewding them, i mean he probably will lewd some girls but the main objective is to kill so its all good, man i already want them to rescue the older sister, she probably getting super tortured and raped

Can't blame the co-workers, anyone that show to work with belts in his arms like a edgy RPG character is a fucking retard.

60 pages and the author covered effectively nothing in terms of world building that we haven't seen beat to death in the past. Anywho I'll hold on for a few more chapters, I hope it gets better. Thanks for the new title kirei cake!

Dex-chan lover
This is so cringy... The author seems like a person who never actually works in a company if he think the MC is normal and we're supposed to be rooting for him, he's the epitome of unhinged employee who should've been fired after a few weeks into the job...

Dex-chan lover
Someone should report this to OSHA. Unsafe environment. So many safety violations. They should close down that dungeon.

Double-page supporter
Wait a minute. Did Mike Wazowski got isekai-ed too. Where are his legs?

Hol up! Isn't this the guy who did Mimiyori Harmonia too? Damn, never expected something like that from thiy guy.

Fed-Kun's army
this is cringe af the only reason i read that is bcause of pointy ears

Users who are viewing this thread