Wife After Love - Ch. 15

I'm ded, plz, plz plz tell me they're going to be together. If not, atleast fix the misunderstanding. This mass release is a blessing, thank you so much 💕🥺

kind of scummy for him to kiss her while thinking she has a boyfriend mmmm and kissing without consent in general :/ also how did it go from “we never held hands” to “I remember every kiss”

Person below me. You probably haven't watched any kdramas at all
Those are the stereotypical male lead's moves on fl
And the guy is usually being a dick at first, while the woman is always being petty in every possible manner but eventually they will fall in love w each other. Kinda cliché but I love it

Mnx

Thank you for the massive update!!! This is such a great start to the new year! Banzaiiiii

@rec_me_shoujo_isekai people are gonna defend this because "every kdrama is like this" or "why are you reading then?" as if happening frequently makes it automatically acceptable or as if people can't criticize what they consume.... yeah dude is scummy, controlling and have a ton to work on before earning the right to have her back - she deadass let her father without bail, that's how awful the marriage with him was like.

D*amn clifhanger !!! My blood presure went up !!! This should be illegal !!! Tell me this will progress fast ♡ So happy for him ♡♡♡

Users who are viewing this thread