Wife After Love - Ch. 2

I'm in! Curious to know where this will go as it's so different from the "fresh start" or "first time" romance stories. I love them having to overcome themselves to make things work. Thank you for the update!

Kdrama vibes
I don't watch kdrama anymore these days, but somehow I love reading a story that has a kdrama potential

Fed-Kun's army
Just saw all the raws until chapter 16, and
nothing happens until then, on the last on they kiss but he is drunk.
This smells like a BS love triangle, like really bad, but until a 2nd ML is confirmed, I will stick with it.

What a manchild, if was anybody else he would consider just fine but he's bitching because it's her. Honestly is so easy to see why they divorced, business or not I would've want to share my life with him either.

Fed-Kun's army
I was hoping for a less cliché plot since this is a korean webtoon and not like the usual chinese webtoons full of stupid selfish sons of bitches MLs and weakass FLs but I think this is exactly like that

Ofc they make ml a btch... like they build it up to when he starts eating his own words smh

HAHAHHA oh he is so obviously bitter 😂 stupid, if that's how you're planning to get her back, this is gonna take a while

Users who are viewing this thread