Wild Police Story - Ch. 13 - To each their own path

Group Leader
Thanks for translating. Man it the recap hurts when you remember that they're all dead

No wonder conan stay as child , time in conan universe so mess. He use smartphone that shouldn't be exist in that year

Dex-chan lover
That feeling when all of your best friends already leave you and you are the last one standing there

Honestly, I want Bourbon to die cause then he will be with his friends instead of remembering what happened to them.

Double-page supporter
Its sad to see all his friend dies :(
But guess that is just how life is...
At the end you are alone, only you and your memories that keep you sane and alive

Double-page supporter
Knowing that they're all dead just hits hard...
I'm gonna miss this series man, I really hope they make an anime or an OVA for it in the future.

Is that miwako and yumi?
Has bourbon ever met miwako or yumi afterwards as amuro?
If yes than why miwako and yumi didnt remember this encounter 🤔

Dex-chan lover
It hurts to follow their journey here and then to be hit by reality once again that they're all dead. The recap of their deaths is just oof. Very painful and sad.

Ty for the releases. I'm pretty sure Amuro doesn't know his friend suicided yet tho, he still thinks that Akai killed him. He'll prob discover the truth when Morofushi's big brother realises he's Zero and gave him the intel on the cellphone he destroyed.

Hold on if Bourbon knows that Hiro killed himself (Committing suicide) then why does he hate Akai if Hiro killed himself and not Akai who killed him.

@XHolmesX
Because Akai didn't find another solution instead of having Hiro committ suicide and that Akai made Hiro do it. Check Detective Conan Chapter 956 for Bourbon's thought process.

An email from Rum??? So, it sets in the same time as the Rum identity case in Detective Conan series!!!

Users who are viewing this thread