Wild Police Story

Matsuda: Wasn't Miwako boyfriend, He died in an explosion sending her a message about the next place of where the bomb will explode and he added "P.s I kinda liked you" (Died 3 years ago)

Zero: Is a PSB officer who is undercover as Bourbon in the Black Organization. (Alive)

Wataru Date: Dead cause of a car hitting him by accident while he was talking with Takagi (he also had a girlfriend and then died the same day he had a date with her so she committed suicide thinking that he found another lover), (died a year ago)

Hagiwara: Died to cause a bomb explosion while Matsuda was waiting for him outside the building. (Died 4 or 5 years ago)

Morofushi: Died by taking Akai gun and commuting suicide (he thought he was found out) he was also undercover and getting info about The Black Organization Codename: Scotch (Died 1 or 2 years ago)

ahhh, this is very enjoyable and sad at the same time. this is nice to read while waiting for detective conan's next chapter wooo. I'm ready to meet RUM!

@XHolmesX : Date's girlfriend didn't commited suicide because she's thinking he cheated on her. She knows that he's dead because of an accident. Date's parent met her when they came to the hospital to retrieve his body.

@Sagethsareg actually she did not know, she committed suicide thinking he dumped her. She was never told that he died (It was kept a secret) even if you search it up it will state that "Natalie hadn't learned of Date's death and killed herself believing she had been dumped." You could also watch the anime episode: 681 or the manga file: 804

It almost feels like this manga foreshadowing zero's death. What with him being the only one left behind and stuff. Man this is heart breaking.

wait, is this really ending?
man, i wish there is more
anyway, thank you so much for the translations!!

Users who are viewing this thread