Wild West Scans

VNM

Contributor
Oy mates, a bunch of thanks for your work with RED, it's great to see it picked up again.

Speaking of which I'm just leaving this one here. 😏

Power Uploader
Wild West Scans, huh?
Really glad to see RED getting translated, especially so quickly.
If you're looking for any other Wild West themed manga to work on once you're finished with that, might I recommend Akimoto Osamu's Black Tiger?

Supporter
Hi, label for latest chapter of RED: Living on the Edge is wrong: should be "Vol. 7 Ch. 54 - The River 7" instead of "Vol. 54 Ch. 7 - The River 7".

Group Leader
If you're looking for any other Wild West themed manga to work on once you're finished with that, might I recommend Akimoto Osamu's Black Tiger?

Are you a telepath? I also thought of Black Tiger and White Tiger as potential candidates for this group

Group Leader
Great work on Red.

If you need help in PR/Translation I'll be glad to help

Thanks for the work on RED, it's a great read for the little I've just got through

Thank you for all your hard work on RED. I really enjoy it and I doubt I would have ever known about it if you hadn't picked it up. Really appreciate sticking with it even with having to use the Chinese translation.

g_z

Contributor
Just caught up with RED, thanks for your work!

Dex-chan lover
hey @kingsonte i was thinking, since you're finishing up RED quite soon are you planning on picking up any other series or you're only translating RED hence the ''wild west scans'' ? Also, huge thank you for translating this. You've been so fucking consistent with the uploads.

Group Leader
@Gambino i haven't really thought about the future. I'm pretty sure after finishing Red i'll take a break from scanlating for a bit. The fact is that i'm not a translator (i was able to release Red only because i had the paperbooks in my mother language and because reishiki and another friend of mine helped me). I don't have any project for the future. We will see.

Thank you very much for your work on RED... it was quite a road but you guys did it!

You should just think about uploading some comments from your entire staff as a partying note.

I really appreciate your efforts into scanlating RED: Living on the Edge. Another project I would request to be scanlated is https://myanimelist.net/manga/58449/Kouya_no_Shounen_Isamu.
I think it would fit your theme which is western and it is quite old so I am not sure if I can provide the raws.

Users who are viewing this thread