Will You Marry Me Again If You Are Reborn? - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Say Welcome

Group Leader
It makes you realize that even if the person passing away is content and has no regrets, it still brutally affects those around them.

This manga is a constant whiplash of wholesome, romantic, and tragic, but in a good way. I feel like I want to cry every time I read through it.

Double-page supporter
The sweet old memories and the slow after burn fact that Toranusuke is slowly dying is making it so hard to read the last pages of this great manga

Dex-chan lover
How can every chapter make me smile and cry at the same time??😩

Double-page supporter
This manga gives you both the carrot and stick treatment and I'm not leaving till the end

is this mental BDSM you give me a wholesome moments and then you gives me Onions fckkkk

Group Leader
😭Though it was hard, I hadn't cried once since starting this manga but this chapter broke my no crying streak damn it.

HE'S ALIVE! Okay he's in a coma, but whatever, minor detail. He's gonna wake up, like, the day after with all of his ailments cured. :mad:

Double-page supporter
Bro
This feels....
wtf
I.. can't understand what i'm feeling is like truly being in a future where all people is gone and the only persons that you remember being with are in their final moments too
Is like watching to a past and a nostalic sad present
I'm feeling bad

Users who are viewing this thread