Will You Marry Me Again If You Are Reborn? - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - The Meaning of Purple Anemone

I'm like... "Oh I don't remember this manga update, let me click on the chapter and check what's it about"
And ITS FUCKING TRAP. Every time. Goddamn. This author needs an award for the tears in every chapter. What a skill Jesus.

1. but isnt toyokichi the dad of the doctor? remember the birth of kaoru's son.
2. Oh no Misao, I read wikipedia,
the building behind her was the last standing building when the atomic bomb dropped in hiroshima.
I just cant now

Dex-chan lover
So the dad got taken away by the military police? Did they mention what he did before?

Dex-chan lover
I forget the title, but whenever I see the volume cover I know there'll be Onion Ninjas before bedtime.

Every time I see an update from this manga, I know I'm gonna cry but I still read it anyways 😭😭 my tears and my heart cries

Page 28 is simply just...chilling. The collage of various photos depicting various events from the war, some we already know of or can guess at, some that are completely new; all of them are shocking. The author has done a wonderful job at making us feel for these characters, and it doesn't look like they're about to let up.

Personal theory of mine, Ichinosuke (the dad), is either going to be executed or hauled to an internment camp for being unpatriotic, based off of the images we're shown. Considering the attitude towards people denouncing the war that we've seen so far in this story, and knowing the dad's ideals, I wouldn't be too surprised. Note how before going to see off Isaji and Toyokichi, he cries alone in front of their sakura trees. He knows what's going to happen, whereas most of the others don't seem to accept that fact.

@ZBubble
Chapter 10, there's no mistaking that's Ichinosuke, he's still getting hurt. In chapter 11 we see a man that is most likely Toyokichi, but his face is somewhat obscured, so it's really a guess.

this is why i hate war so much, it only bring the most saddest thing ever possible. to much Sacrificed than its worth, i wish world war 3 never happen

Users who are viewing this thread