Will You Marry Me Again If You Are Reborn? - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - This is War

Dex-chan lover
@abdude13 with the last bit of what you said...are you serious, are you telling that the boy having his brother die in the war and for the wife to see his family death in flames by bombing, bait??
we all know they lived to grow old and have a family, but this story shows the hardships they had in life and hopefully see more in how they overcame that, ffs calling it bait is like saying the main theme of their story is bait 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

Supporter
I always see new chapters for this series with a sense of joy and trepidation. As in, how many tissues am I going to need to get through to the end of it?

I've pretty much forgotten who's who at this point, yet every chapter makes me fall in love again. And then heartbreak. This one is especially sad because you know scenarios like this happened in real life, and still do.

Thank you so much for translating!

@abdude13 I wouldn't call the depressing spots "bait". While the covers seem to imply a focus solely on the main couple, once you actually start reading, you can clearly see that this story is not just about them; it's about those around them, and the shared/connected experiences they had throughout the main couple's lives. There's too much focus on other characters to justify the naming of their suffering as "bait".

Also, very interesting stuff from the historian you posted. Thanks for the information.

I screamed when I saw the update. Thank you translators for this gem! I'm going to reread this and cry once more brb

why in god's name did I actually follow this manga thinking it was all sweet and fluffy

Users who are viewing this thread