Will You Marry Me Again If You Are Reborn?

Aggregator gang
The story structure is interesting but after about 10 chapters starts to get confusing. Feels like the author should have slowed down character introductions and kept the same structure but with the already present characters. Possibly slow down the having to include the back story of every little character. It does show parallels but it's to much all at once.

I checked on the site and I'm pretty sure it's over... Only a few more chapters left tho guys, lets save our tears for the end :')

Great romance, with a (chosen) family, intergenerational aspect but definitely don't read this if you're not ready to cry (a lot).
Part of it is set during war times, so be warned.

@Pikkzzz

I don't think 20th is the last chapter. I just read the raws for chpt 20 and it doesn't look like the final chapter. Chpt 22 is most likely the final.

Group Leader
A must read manga
everytime i finish the chapter i get conflict between going to next chapter or end it today
because it gets me emotional
every chapter has massive feels
overall nice manga with super nice chapters and it don't have a bajillion amount of chapters
if you are deciding between reading or not
READ you will not regret

:'( it started with a smile and kept going with tears

Honestly, those higher up that started war against each other just for wanting each other's lands should be given judgement by endless emotional pain of those war victims and soldiers

Iirc chemical war was only for short moments cause all higher parties agreed to stop using those things because it's giving too much pain for their pawn (soldiers) such as there's no instant death (like by gun or stab wound)

Users who are viewing this thread