Wistoria: Wand and Sword - Ch. 30 - The Day He Set Out On His Journey

Dex-chan lover
Bro literature singlehandedly saved the entire city and they still have the audacity to disrespect him 💀

Should have saved his wife alone and let the city be destroyed

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, this feeling of happiness for Will isn't going to last long (typically how it's been going in this series). The next chapter is going to be freaking frustrating. I already hate it and its not even translated yet LOL.

Dex-chan lover
I mean come on, if they DIDNT pass him after all he did....I wouldn't have even cared if he full on became a villain after that

Dex-chan lover
was really expecting him to get with the sword after all the shit they gave him.

and what despair the not snape got that could be comparable to the MC? he's still a mage and a lot more strong to fight the monsters than most of the witches and he even has the support of the principal and even of the magia wende, like really? he still gives more of an envy or hate vibe than trying to use tough love.
I can see that as well. He doesn't want to pass him because he worries he would share the same fate of I guess failing along the way. But I too think part of it was ego, that seeing him actually overcome what magicians could, could mean he overcomes the failure the professor saw and wasn't able to beat.

Dex-chan lover
Bro literature singlehandedly saved the entire city and they still have the audacity to disrespect him 💀

Should have saved his wife alone and let the city be destroyed
the dwarves deserved to be saved at least, city could go in flames except for the main barrier hahaha

Dex-chan lover
So like... Is rosti dead or nah?

Cause I'm about to either cry or rage at this bullshit.
About rosti
SO I dont know if this is already confirmed but rosti is probbaly his female friends ice clone or smtn go look at earilier chapter when he dies and look at tl notes, in that ch he says ,,I will always be here,, that is in ch 25 and this is that tl in ch22
81c298ac1c3a59637c67e91ca7f97ce8dbec949bf1a4c4330900ed63a623f683.png

She wanted to be close to mc and what better way than to be his roommate and best friend, also I dont know if this is true too lazy to check but I recall wills familiar being strangely close to rosti,
his jealousy and possessiveness can also be explained with this theory

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Rosti is kinda like a black person in a Hollywood movie. Put them in for inclusivity purposes, and then kill them so you don't actually have to write a character

Dex-chan lover
Spell named Courage ? Real Dumbledore bullshitting Gryffinwhatever into winning the cup moment right there.
My guy's even got the Gryffindor sword.

Jokes aside, I am pissed that they did him dirty like that. Will did create a new type of magic. But instead of pointing out Will's special spell copy and sword augmentation magic, it had to be the fucking cheesy "He had the magic of courage and that dog in him" bullshit.

Group Leader
My guy's even got the Gryffindor sword.

Jokes aside, I am pissed that they did him dirty like that. Will did create a new type of magic. But instead of pointing out Will's special spell copy and sword augmentation magic, it had to be the fucking cheesy "He had the magic of courage and that dog in him" bullshit.
Actually, they did exactly that.
That's why that "courage" has special brackets. She IS talking about his spell which is named Courage. This isn't a "He deserves to pass because he's courageous" thing.

Dex-chan lover
This Harry Potter wannabe is the whole Triforce what with the power, wisdom, and now, courage. He's gonna be invincible.

Dex-chan lover
harry potter is already uninspiring, this... well at least it's in the early stages, i guess?
anyways the 'snape'-like being shocked tells me the teachers aren't doing organizational meetings properly. honestly, more than a little disappointing considering these are spposed to be the top of humanity, you'd think they'd discuss these things beforehand.

Dex-chan lover
The magic being inside him all along really defeat the entire premise that he is a hard worker.

Really wish theres actually a secret society of sword wielder and Will ended up joining them and helping the ice girl from behind.

That was the most Harry Potter looking shit ever, it's the 10000 points for gryffindor at the end of the movie again.

Users who are viewing this thread