Wistoria: Wand and Sword - Vol. 8 Ch. 29 - And So The Story Begins

Dex-chan lover
It's just me or it feels like that even after ALL this, the MC still gonna be mistreated in some way, especially by that shitty professor? Not if that happens I gonna drop, but now it's the time for the MC be recognized by EVERYONE in that school, students and faculties alike.

Fed-Kun's army
Cool cool fight ngl. Rarely seen those kind of art style (because maybe I'm not reading that much) anyways thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
it's been years since I reading manga that makes me tingling with anticipation and exciting story like this,,makes me wonder why shit fantasy manga nowadays get anime with only resource enough to make 1 season and why not make this one
worst part is that they're worsened by the anime adaptations

Dex-chan lover
Man. So I guess Will is not a human? He was made? I am so confused. What is the key? Why hasn't anyone else been able to do what Will did here?
pretty sure it was established that he's a dwarf, see the first few chapters

Fed-Kun's army
Chapter 30 in their website. But you need to unlock it. Next monday they release for free

Dex-chan lover
I honestly really love this, Pretty good prologue ending, it makes sense to call all 29+ the 30th chapter the prologue. since they needed to introduce why it was named wand and sword and establish actual significance to the name

Dex-chan lover
Wait whaat ??, we still haven't enter the main story and just finishing the prolog story.

Dex-chan lover
Is the series getting axed? That's the kind of power you'd expect as part of the finally.

Group Leader
Is the series getting axed? That's the kind of power you'd expect as part of the finally.
Well they could start fighting against what lies beyond the false sky, training the entire population to combine wand and sword, redefining power levels, etc.

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm, i guess the "hope" is just the combining of abilities from swords and wands. The you all as mentioned in the credits could be you two as well, so its either only will and that mage girl who can do it, or its everyone. I have no clue.

Dex-chan lover
Man. So I guess Will is not a human? He was made? I am so confused. What is the key? Why hasn't anyone else been able to do what Will did here?
Wasn't he a dwarf or something? Or at least have dwarf blood.

Dex-chan lover
did someone say...

CnOH9YI.png

multipass.gif

Dex-chan lover
As cliche as this is with the whole friendship power, I still love reading it. I guess the concept of "inner child" is true after all

Dex-chan lover
They have to stay up in the Tower in order to redo the sky barrier. The whole intention behind this attack was to force the mages down so that the barrier wouldn't be properly activated and whatever lies beyond could come through.
iirc, it's slightly different. The intention wasn't to force the mages down, because they attacked immediately after the magia wende finished rebuilding the yearly barrier (not before), it was just to attack when the mages had just exhausted all their power. The mages are basically just staying in the tower because they're currently not powerful enough to deal with the enemy on their own (even though Elfi apparently has enough to give Will a magic sword, she wouldn't have been able to do anything useful without him presumably).

Users who are viewing this thread