Wistoria: Wand and Sword - Vol. 8 Ch. 30 - The Day He Set Out On His Journey

Dex-chan lover
I hate when they do this, Oh no mc did not pass, sike. Its not as suspenseful as author think it is, blud literally saved the city lol

Also about Rosti (mcs male friend who died)

(I already made another post about this but I will edit this one so more people who are confused can see it, this is a theory that is very likely to be true btw)
SO I dont know if this is already confirmed but rosti is probbaly his female friends ice clone or smtn go look at earilier chapter when he dies and look at tl notes, in that ch he says ,,I will always be here,, that is in ch 25 and this is that tl in ch22
81c298ac1c3a59637c67e91ca7f97ce8dbec949bf1a4c4330900ed63a623f683.png

She wanted to be close to mc and what better way than to be his roommate and best friend, also I dont know if this is true too lazy to check but I recall wills familiar being strangely close to rosti,
his jealousy and possessiveness can also be explained with this theory

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
was really expecting him to get with the sword after all the shit they gave him.

and what despair the not snape got that could be comparable to the MC? he's still a mage and a lot more strong to fight the monsters than most of the witches and he even has the support of the principal and even of the magia wende, like really? he still gives more of an envy or hate vibe than trying to use tough love.

Users who are viewing this thread