Wistoria: Wand and Sword - Vol. 8 Ch. 32 - First Bloom

Dex-chan lover
Wait....so....there was 100s of mages above the level of students inside the tower in a second academy and they didn't send a single one down to save the town? Not a single one...what even is this world? Like why would you even want to save it? Lmao

Dex-chan lover
Elfi is extremely cute. I love how she has a bunch of Will plushies and spammed love letters. Also how she's leaving Julius to rot. I wonder what this latest obstacle is. Maybe a mandate that he has to join someone else's faction?

Also, heh. Lefiya and Filvis in the elf faction. Love dank references.

The plot is getting really generic and repetitive, but eh, I guess that's the charm of it.

Double-page supporter
That's it Imma' lay low and maybe return on 60+ ch.
Its getting way too annoying for both will and the tower guys

Dex-chan lover
Lmao Julius was cucked from being headhunted for being pos against the nepotism target. Maybe don't constantly shit on the childhood friend of leader of the faction you would belongs to next time.

I always thought the tower only occupied by magia wande doing their job protecting the world. But there's a whole dozen of organization and people in it and no one sent help on the last arc?

The hell you meant they didn't send help? That announcer girl was one of the help from the tower. What they didn't send was the Magia Wende themselves.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad this confirms what I was thinking during the festival about his superpowers just being borrowed, since otherwise that would've sucked if it was just a normal power-up. Though I'm a bit surprised he apparently learned it so easily.

Also, it just occurred to me, but there's a lot more factions in there than the five represented by the Great Wands' factions, and one of those non-represented factions is the darkness faction. Wonder what the chances are it's gonna be them stirring shit up, just to be cliche about it?

Dex-chan lover
Man, you know what would've been hilarious?

If Elfaria was banned from headhunting Will, but the other factions weren't, and one of them snatched him up from the get-go, just to play mind games and get themselves the Tower-saving asset. Would've been hella more interesting than this shit.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao Julius was cucked from being headhunted for being pos against the nepotism target. Maybe don't constantly shit on the childhood friend of leader of the faction you would belongs to next time.

The hell you meant they didn't send help? That announcer girl was one of the help from the tower. What they didn't send was the Magia Wende themselves.
Hmm. . . . I do remember they deploy some guard to the festival, she included. But i don't remember they send any reinforcement after the attack. Hence, i say they didn't send any help. Or did i skipped a chapter?

if anyone wondering what happen next,ch 33 is out on mangatoto :D
FFS that guy needs to just be executed.
Wait....so....there was 100s of mages above the level of students inside the tower in a second academy and they didn't send a single one down to save the town? Not a single one...what even is this world? Like why would you even want to save it? Lmao
Yeah that's exactly why I think they should all be put on trial. 'We lost so many lives' BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T SEND ANY FUCKING BACKUP!!!

Dex-chan lover
why are you asking permission?

MBwWPt1.png

nah, I hope the girl slaps the bastard that is interfering in the next chapter, what's the point of her position if she can get some benefits of it...

Group Leader
I find some comfort in the level of predictability this manga provides. I'm like he's gonna be headhunted by another faction right? Oh wow Elfi actually did it! Then everyone else did! Okay he gets to pick! So now I'm like he's either gonna pick another faction cause reasons or some rando is gonna go you shall not pass! And hey the latter happened! Rando probably gonna override the actual leaders of the tower cause why the hell not?

This is melodrama the manga and boy is it a one trick pony. I'm in it for the long haul though. I wanna see grandmaster simp's efforts pay off.

Dex-chan lover
ah... ppl was talking about ch 33... went and checked it...
my advice? don't check it...

Dex-chan lover
Oh come on! Let him through already, author! It doesn't help that it's a monthly manga series, so the whole drama thing is being dragged on for too long.

Dex-chan lover
Nah fam, saving the whole fckn world wasn't enough? Unless this MF is like "Omg, we all actually loved you all along you can belong to ALL the factions bc of your OP sword absorbing ability" I will riot. This is so fckn overused in this series it is annoying as hell.

Dex-chan lover
Why do I feel like there's like, 5 more stages of organizations where the MC has to go through the same bullshit?
"Sorry, you can't become an ultra super wizard, that's only for people with magic. Go back to being just a dirty super wizard."
Like Come on man, I get him being an underdog is the main theme for this manga, but do something new.
Make him feel isolated from his peers becaus of his strange "magic absorbtion" abilities. Even if it's in his head it's still something NEW he has to deal with

Users who are viewing this thread