Wistoria: Wand and Sword - Vol. 8 Ch. 32 - First Bloom

Dex-chan lover
but...but Will then had to fight against the only reason he joined the wizard/caster/mage school and why he ascend the tower. Elfaria too would had to fight against Will. Not to mentioned the ever secretive Sword faction that the Wand factions (mages/sorcerers) allied with.
Elfaria hasn't yet drunk the "Magic supremacy" Kool-aid they can always find a way to have her leave the Tower and if they were so much "allied" with the Sword faction they could have told Will and have him join them instead of trying to kneecap him at every corner instead of keeping them weak so they can claim to be only ones capable of protecting the world.

Dex-chan lover
anyone would be vying for him becuz of his magic sword, I believe ice is not the only magic he can convert into magic sword, all elements are possible. only an idiot would not see the potential to that.

Dex-chan lover
If I understand correctly, they're all alive thanks to him because those so powerful mage couldn't do shit again 1 mob.
And now some snob are like : "Nope you have to prove yourself because !" and can't accept someone strong not using magic...
Author please stop.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like someone wiped everyone's memory of the disaster few chapters ago away. What else can explain how braindead all of them are? What is there to recognize when he literally solo the bosses n save the whole fking town?

Dex-chan lover
i think it would be more interesting for MC to Join other faction and further improve his ability.
his ability alone to make Magic sword after absorbing the magic could lead to almost limitless potential.
like, how many magic attribute that can be absorbed? can it be combined to make dual/triple or more, triple attribute Magic sword sounds really OP. all this time we only see Ice because that the only magic attribute shown to be absorbed.

Dex-chan lover
Freaking glasses bitch had to ruin the moment. As you can already tell, prepare for more BS next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for Will to prove those who doubt him wrong so he can then proceed to prove those who doubt him wrong so we can enter the next arc where he will prove those who doubt him wrong and go on to prove those who doubt him wrong and at the climax he will prove those who doubt him wrong! And you won't guess what comes next! Here is a hint: someone will prove those who doubt him wrong.

Seriously I'm on the verge of dropping this shit. I really hope the author can move past this one shit gimmick, the world he created seems interesting and I'd rather see that explored than see literally the same fucking sequence of events for the millionth time.

Dex-chan lover
Mario, your princess is in another castle!

Author needs to get a new move.

Also, though I love the world building, I just wish it was like, more consistent and planned out? It seems like they had no idea what the world was when they started, and just keep asspulling new systems and stuff as they go. The Tower gave no hints that it was basically yet another rank of academy going into it, but it seems like it's going to be the exact same stuff we the arc we just got done with.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Pls just let will be accepted forgot sake, even if there is "politics" the fact that Will save the whole goddamn town can't be ignored. People acting like Will is not wrothy even tho he save everyone ass a thousand times is basically bs at this point.
he pretty much saved the world already, what is happening now is bs and they could pull politics now, 'cause they can say he only pulled because the others were tired, but doing it again is just... ugg is like the only thing the author uses to stop the series

Dex-chan lover
if not for elfaria he would actually be happy with the sword faction that would praise the boy and see him as a person not an incompetent, like the author is turning her into a curse. Like come on, he lost his best friend when the attack happened because this guys are the actual incompetents and they are still trying to stop him from helping your sorry asses.

Series started great, art is really good, writting is going downhill, so sad.

Dex-chan lover
if anyone wondering what happen next,ch 33 is out on mangatoto :D
Thanks for the heads up. I needed to read it properly translated this time around lol. Also, the BS the author is making the MC go through is absolutely ludicrous.

Users who are viewing this thread