Witch Guild Fantasia - Ch. 7 - NyoroNyoro

Group Leader
Why even bother making a scanlation remotely good when stuff like this gets an outpour of support.

I dont know if thats a compliment or not.But if not, you have a group, so why don't you make it better ?
What kind of response is this? Yes they have a group but that doesn't excuse your attempt at the work as being incredibly poor in typesetting and redrawing. The original text is still on there on the non-white bubble text and it's incredibly blatant. And considering your previous "work" being from a korean tl from jp, I bet this one was either MTL or done with "basic knowledge of japanese". If you want to scanlate, at least read a guide and actually improve instead of plugging your ko-fi.

Dex-chan lover
What kind of response is this? Yes they have a group but that doesn't excuse your attempt at the work as being incredibly poor in typesetting and redrawing. The original text is still on there on the non-white bubble text and it's incredibly blatant. And considering your previous "work" being from a korean tl from jp, I bet this one was either MTL or done with "basic knowledge of japanese". If you want to scanlate, at least read a guide and actually improve instead of plugging your ko-fi.
Imagine being such a loser, that you create an account just to complain about someone using THEIR time to translate a story, so YOU Can read it🤦🏼‍♂️ If you have so much complain about his work, what about you do it better yourself?

Group Leader
I am sorry if my reply sounded grumpy. I just noticed that he/she has uploaded mangas so I thought if my upload was that awful, he or she could create an own translation of chapter 7. To be fair, I do not speak a work japanese so it is a MTL with a lot of guessing and clues from the context. My ko-fi is mainly for buying the new raws as I intend to first buy the "legal raw" and then translate from there. The Idea is, if people like the translation and want to see more, they can, if they want to, help by donating.

Group Leader
Imagine being such a loser, that you create an account just to complain about someone using THEIR time to translate a story, so YOU Can read it🤦🏼‍♂️ If you have so much complain about his work, what about you do it better yourself?
"Imagine being such a loser", that you defend unironic MTL nonsense.

Dex-chan lover
That's not an answer to the rhetorical question.
but that's legit answer, since im in good mood i'll try explain cuz you are probably quite retarded
because it's been so long so people are desperate to read the continuation regardless their quality
understand now?

Users who are viewing this thread