Witch Hat Atelier - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
The way Qifrey reacted... maybe a Brimhat tattooed a circle on his face (eye?) and that's why he's so desperate about finding (and fighting) Brimhats?
Also, poor Eunie. I hope they can turn him back. He definitely didn't deserve this.

Double-page supporter
Qifrey and Eunie noooo
@Nolonar you make a good point. That could be why one of his lens is darkened so you can't see the eye. He probably wants to find them to revert the magic.

Speaking of, Agathe still has the tattoo on her arm, although uncompleted. I wonder what would happen if the auditorium finds out :/

Power Uploader
Eunie's looking very stylish now.

@Vofuro
NOOOOOOO! No! .........No!
I don't want his mentor to mistake him for some beast!

Lux

Power Uploader
This manga is sooo good. Too bad the releases are slow, but i really can't complain given its quality.

Qifrey said "no matter what happens stay by my side". Is he going to use forbidden magic in front of them to survive? We've already seen that he's willing to use it when he erased that guy Nornoa's memories.

Dex-chan lover
Well, i don't like authoritarian societies that trample on possibilities just because of tradition and so-called "security", but i will NOT approve of a dipshit maniac using a child to further his crazy agenda of revolution.

Dex-chan lover
Eunie already had low self confidence, now he was transformed into a wolf and on top of that he is branded, his life just got way worse.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god, poor Eunie! And right after he learned that self-affirming life-lesson.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
Sob, I love Qifrey.

I really hope they change Eunie back!! The poor boy ;-;

These children shouldn't have to experience all this :(( Especially Eunie :(

Dex-chan lover
fuck
should've known that character development is a tragedy flag.

this fucking literal brimhats.
THIS is the kind of things that leads to fucking witch hunt.

Fed-Kun's army
because people scared of what they don't know, superior of them and what can't be controlled~

Fed-Kun's army
@Lux
Memory magic is not forbidden magic, since is necessary to maintain the secret of the Conspiracy. Is the only magic that is used on living beings to be allowed, it's the exception that confirms the rule.

Users who are viewing this thread