Witch Hat Atelier - Vol. 7 Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
Now that I think about it...
There was a copy of the stuff the Brimhats had in mind in the Tower of Books, but it was destroyed magically
The how isn't important, it's that someone found it and identified it before Qifrey did
Who did it, and how is it that Qifrey is still free to act as a witch?
Qifrey must know this. Someone might very well be a traitor in league with the Brimhats, and / or has their own purpose for letting him go

Double-page supporter
@unknownfactor I honestly can't find interesting isekai anymore, the only good ones are well built magical worlds or can function as standalone fantasy, they don't even need the "isekai" or "foreign" world aspect.

I feel there is a lack of isekai where the actual isekai aspect matters (bar GATE and Choyoyu, but they both suck ass story wise).

FUCK ME, I just want to see wizards blast armoured columns while Apache attack helicopters blow up castles.

Dex-chan lover
@thedestroyership isekai adds nothing but relatability unless their original world comes into play like the ones that go back and forth between different world. Some change their story to add generic tropes that do nothing for the story like titty chapters

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the translation as usual, guys!!!

Holy shit, Oru did not deserve that. Prof Cheesecake is acting up : /

I'm still amazed at how the author is able to add a wholesome moment at the end after something so fucked up just happened.

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax How could you say that? Have you already forgot about mayonnaise, karaage, soy sauce, katana, hand pump, "fair prices" and all the other marvels that the Japanese superior race can, and must, bring to those uncultured isekai swine?

Double-page supporter
Aww I'm happy for Tartar!
He's moving forward!
And man, how scared I am when Qiffrey opens his hat. I thought he is revealing that he is joining The Brimhat or what...

That 'again' in bold kinda freaked me out, does it mean that it's not the first time Q erased Ol's memories?

Users who are viewing this thread