Witch Hat Atelier - Vol. 7 Ch. 40

Bro that mind wipe legitimately made me sad. I was so excited because we had finally gotten to see him opening up and he was just about to learn the secrets behind Qiffrey's actions and then the manga broke my heart by erasing his memories, which is so gonna either have a big effect on his character as he's grown or is gonna come back to bite them when he needs to remember some essential information that has gotten erased due to its connection to the memories.

Qiffrey is very selfish for taking advantage of Orugio's kindness... But I still feel very sorry that he was used as a test-subject.

I still hope Coco becomes a brimhat for some reason.

Kinda sad because he didn't trust his friend but he also has a good reason for it.... AND WHY IS THIS MANGA SO UNDERRATED????????

The train of thought I have here is that the Brimhats new magic is to see into the future somewhat relating to the eye that was taken from Coco’s teacher and because of the new further seeing magic they know that Coco will become their ‘saviour’

Isn't it already obvious that they made an entire another human using Qifrey's eye? And that's Iguin.

Iguin's mask is a fucking eye, the first thing that Qifrey says when he meets Sasaran is "do you know me? rather, do you know a brimhat who looks like me?" and all the parallels about both of them being Coco's teachers really sells the Qifrey's clone theory for me.

Fed-Kun's army
@Nauan Yooooo that's genius and actually makes a lot of sense. Can't believe I didn't think of this before.

Dex-chan lover
i also already thought that iguin could be qifreys brother

but how about this qifrey doesnt have memorys right? maybe he was the human that was created by using the left eye of iguin ^^

Users who are viewing this thread