Witch Hunter

K, that chapter 186 was so fcking unsatisfying, that it just irks me to no end....

Aggregator gang
When you consider the whole battle that took place, 186 actually makes a lot of sense. All that happened was she let her guard down and THAT happened (trying to avoid spoilers). When you consider a newbie Witch taking on a master level Witch, it makes perfect sense. Otherwise the events of present day wouldn't have happened. But this also means we're nearing the end of the flashback saga (I'd say arc, but I think we're way past arc now).

We knew it was going to end up like this, yet it still irks me. It's been so long since I last read this manga that I can barely remember the characters, yet I remember that the witch who turned Aria into a murderer deserves to burn in a pyre, regardless of what her true objective is.

Thank Mangakow for taking this again.

What a shame. I really like the master. I hope she comes alive again.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Does anybody know what's going on with the chapters 94 to 118? I've searched on a few different sites so far and the same chapters are missing on each one. Even on the wiki-Site the chapters take a jump from chapter 87 in volume 15 to chapter 119 in volume 16.

Mangacow is no exception, a few chapters there are just wrongly numbered like on every other site I've looked at. Chapters 102 to 110 here on Mangadex are wrongly numbered, too.

Group Leader
What annoys me with this is that now, we're SO FAR in the flashback that I don't even remember what was taking place before all that...

Aggregator gang
@Shyning: Tasha and Halloween are in training to take on the Witch forces while being hunted by the WH and accept they are not as strong as they should be. Tasha's rival and nemesis, Ryu, agreed to train him alongside the loli witch. Ryu wanted to know Tasha's background while he was sleeping and the loli witch warned him (and effectively us) that it wouldn't be a quick process. He accepted that and began the flashback. His eyes are our eyes right now. There's more to it than that, I know, but that's what matters at the moment.

Group Leader
@TwilightFaze well... I didn't actually expect an answer but thanks for the reminder. I know there's more to it but... since the releases take so long (for some reason we're getting new content now, was it because no one was working on it anymore before ?) it actually feels way too long. I'm sure that if someone reads it when it's completed, it'll feel okay, but while waiting for chapters it's a huge gap between before the flashback and now.

@Shyning I think I read somewhere that it takes so long because they have to scan the physical releases and they get out every 6 month or something. So there are long in between the wave of chapters.
Though I am not 100% sure if this is the case, so please correct me if I am wrong.

Aggregator gang
Well, it's official: Chapter 190 is the end of the flashback and return to present day.

Contributor
OK EVERYONE NOW THAT THE FLASHBACK HAS ENDED, HERE'S WHAT'S HAPPENING

WH IS GOING TO NORTH AND SOUTH CASTLES.
MERLIN SENT LETTERS TO ALL THE LIVING GREAT WITCHES, INVITING THEM TO WHATEVER THE FUCK IT WAS.
TASHA JUST WOKE UP FROM BEING REVERTED BACK 30 YEARS.
THE KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND ARE EACH SENDING A SQUAD TO EACH CASTLE. THEY PLAN ON KILLING BOTH WH AND WITCHES.

and tbh i have to agree with hwarang here, that flashback arc just gave me more questions

I hope someone picks this up again someday. mangacow has been super slow posting like once every five months and his facebook seems to show he's just not interested in scanlating as much anymore plus his sites been dead for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread