Witch Hunter

Dex-chan lover
This is remarkably depressing. The whole thing between Tasha and Aria is like watching Charlie Brown trying to kick the football and Lucy keeps pulling it away at the last second. After it happens enough times, you stop expecting it to ever be resolved.

Dex-chan lover
How is the ecchi in this one? Just there becouse of like 1 scene or it happens regulary?

Aggregator gang
@Hejti i just read through the whole thing in about 2 days i can say i do not remember anything ecchi in it. so it's probably incredibly rare (not reliable since my memory is shit though)

Dex-chan lover
@noobtube2 ah thanks, so another manga that baits with ecchi tag becouse of some single situation or so.

I lost hope with this manga
every time the auther make a chapter then he got hiatus for maybe 6 month !!!!!!
sadly the manga is one of the best thing I ever read also the charcters are really great and you really want to see what happened with them next

mhk

Wait, I don't understand. Are there missing chapters after 93 or is it some error with scanlator?

@anoman at least one piece has the excuse that the author already had a planned out story and it’s length is mostly due to the constraints of being monthly and only able to make so many pages, this one just seems like the author doesn’t really care anymore or it could be the rams are really difficult to get or the comic it’s in is really sporadic

Contributor
@mhk - From the main page: There are no missing chapters between 93 and 119. There is a difference in chapter numbering between the volume and magazine chapters which caused the gap.

it was mentioned that there is a strong gate keeper who would defeat every one alone
so is he the gate keeper
I think he isnt the gate keeper
I mean
the one that appear at the last of chapter isnt
Vihyungrang
but his twin or something like this

Double-page supporter
How is the romance im this one? Can I ignore it? Or is it atleast handled competently?

@KriegGuardsman The little romance this manhwha has has a bit of a philosophical feel to it, but it's not the main focus. It's predominantly a shounen-style battle manhwha, and a pretty good one at that.

The last 120 chapters are PLAIN TERRIBLE! This manwha went from shit to 3 week expired microwaved shit. Worse than danmachi...
The author is misleading us with the MC and whatnot, but over 70% this is about the witches power struggle, and minor female characters who we also don't give a damn about.
I mean you can go ahead and skip over a hundred chapter containing nothing but random witches and you would still not miss a damn thing!
TERRIBLE WRITING FULL OF BORING FILLER
The author only knows how to glorify ahegao bitches. That's it. Theres nothing else going for this manwha.

Users who are viewing this thread