With a Pay of 300,000 Yen Per Month, I Was Hired to Do the Fun Job of Saying, "Welcome Back," to the Onee-san Next Door Who Has No Use for a Monthly …

Fed-Kun's army
The 'they met each other when they where young and forgot about it' trope really aught to be introduced within the first few chapters, not the last chapter of the second to last volume.:facepalm:
That depends on how you look at it.

I think realizing that you’ve met makes you want to know/get closer to the person, or at least one more reason to do so. A good lead into falling in love.

Dex-chan lover
The pacing in this series is horrible for a while now... Still enjoyable but the events just happen so out of nowhere
It's very slice of life. Almost like it's josei.

I think realizing that you’ve met makes you want to know/get closer to the person, or at least one more reason to do so. A good lead into falling in love.
But it's not really a lead in if it happens after the fact.

Dex-chan lover
The 'they met each other when they where young and forgot about it' trope really aught to be introduced within the first few chapters, not the last chapter of the second to last volume.:facepalm:
Yeah, it would of been great to see it from his point of view as the first chapter. Maybe start with him running away and growing up getting a job and then working with her.

The only thing I have seen with that amount of pre planning is Invaders of Rokujouma.

Dex-chan lover
Why did they force the "look, they totally met before but don't remember and it never came up before!" cliche.
Like, halfway into this series the author had to die and got replaced with some chatgpt or something since the quality noosedives and tries to pad each chapter with nonsensical talks/monologues that bring nothing to the story.

Dex-chan lover
Or at least hinted at to some small degree, like a passing remark when the topic of where he's from came up when his sister came to town

Dex-chan lover
I am confused, since when she uses glasses? I checked and in her albums she never used it.

Users who are viewing this thread